1 hour ago, HardcoreZ said:

Yeah 457 monitoring team doing randomly inspections 

Thanks. Does this apply for applicants under transition stream? I mean, i wouldn't think they are doing it for Direct Entry as you can be offshore and onshore when applying.

46 minutes ago, ItchyFeet76 said:

Hi guys,

Employer got approved a couple weeks back, we got sent for our medicals couple days later and had them cleared last week and am just wondering how long it takes for approval from here?

Cheers ?

Hi bud, I am in the same shoe. Ppl I know said it will normally take 4 to 5 weeks.

my nomination was clearly done 22th May, but I am still awaiting processing the visa application even though my ma lodged them at the same time.

I will visit to the immi office to find out this tmrw. If I get any news regarding to this I will let u know.

good n8

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I have been thinking myself and made a decision that I am gonna get away this forum(I know this is very regretful) not to be obsessed with my visa thing. If I deserve to be a pr it will happen to me. 

It's been very helpful to see you guys' comments and news. And also, huge thanks to moderators of this amazing forum. You guys are the light of us.

I hope all of you guys get settled down ASAP. 

Thanks again

Trevor

• Like 1

On 08/06/2017 at 19:10, ItchyFeet76 said:

Hi guys,

Employer got approved a couple weeks back, we got sent for our medicals couple days later and had them cleared last week and am just wondering how long it takes for approval from here?

Cheers ?

Hi,

i have the same case and heard that it is few weeks so fingers crossed!

my nomination got approved yesterday and the new health Examination requested the same day. I was just wondering, do I still have to fill up the medical history data prior to booking to generate the new HAP ID if I have this number from letter which I received from department yesterday?

anyone knows please

many thanks

David

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I got question in regards my health examination please.

my nomination got approved yesterday and the new health Examination requested the same day. I was just wondering, do I still have to fill up the medical history data prior to booking to generate the new HAP ID if I have this number from letter which I received from department yesterday?

i am outside Australia.

Anyone can help please?

many thahks

David 

Hi guys,

i am outside Australia.

Anyone can help please?

many thahks

David 

I hope your MA will do that for you and send you a medical referral letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

i am outside Australia.

Anyone can help please?

many thahks

David 

When did you apply.
How many months you waited.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PomsinOz mobile app

• Like 1

Guest Bikbik
On 6/8/2017 at 19:18, tonyhokr said:

really? We passed it at first time on 2015, now i don't have any ideas. just hope everything will be fine after 2 and half years hard work...

Hi Tony just wondering why they did visit twice any reason. 

Also they checking your ens application or 457 ? Your reply will be highly appreciated 

Guest Bikbik
On 6/8/2017 at 18:26, HardcoreZ said:

They did inspection in March. I got reply in May 

Hi hardcore when they visit at your site ?

what did they asked how long the interview was ?

thanks 

Guest bradfords
4 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Is there any ENS 186 DE offshore applicant still waiting submitted between  June 2016 to September 2016?

Yes we are ? nomination 31/8/16 

Application 16/9/16 received 

Edited by bradfords

Guest bradfords
4 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Is there any ENS 186 DE offshore applicant still waiting submitted between  June 2016 to September 2016?

Ment to say received ?

Edited by bradfords

4 hours ago, Bikbik said:

Hi Tony just wondering why they did visit twice any reason. 

Also they checking your ens application or 457 ? Your reply will be highly appreciated 

Hi Bikbik!

Sorry! I dont have idea about  the reason  why they check twice for 457, but passed on 2015. I made a plan to get back my country to spend annual leave last month, but now i have to wait feedback....

Guest Bikbik
1 minute ago, tonyhokr said:

Hi Bikbik!

Sorry! I dont have idea about  the reason  why they check twice for 457, but passed on 2015. I made a plan to get back my country to spend annual leave last month, but now i have to wait feedback....

What did they asked when they came ? How long ago they came ?

thsnks 

Hello Everyone 

any update??? 

August,September,October files after submitted required documents???

i am still waiting its more than 2 months after submitted required documents 

My MA said wait for another week than we will email to CO

any suggestion or feedback what should I need to do??

Thanks 

LOL, same thing happened to me when they opened August files and still waiting without an update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@praveen: yes I feel your pain now [emoji5]
I had dreamed that my application would be picked quickly but apparently no... seems that my application has not been prioritised...[emoji5]

8 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

@praveen: yes I feel your pain now emoji5.png
I had dreamed that my application would be picked quickly but apparently no... seems that my application has not been prioritised...emoji5.png

According to my analysis, applications are given less priority if the base salary is less than AUD75,000.

Do you fall under this category?

Edited by Praveen Reddy
  • Like 1

According to my analysis, applications are given less priority if the base salary is less than AUD75,000.
Do you fall under this category?

No...
And I applied onshore... and have been working for more than 2 years under the 457 visa...[emoji5]