It is Sydney CBD NSW.

Congratulations E123.

What processing team in NSW?

Thank you mate. I submitted VAC 2 payment. let see it tomorrow.

Congratulations mate , it could be your day today or tomm. .... gud luck [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what happens when documents are submitted after the requested 28 days?

found out yesterday that our Migration Agent only submitted the form 80 on 14/03/2017 when it was requested on 09/02/2017 so 33 days after the requested day.

The thing that is annoying me is that I supplied our migration agent with this form back in August to submit with the application :mad:

Aw tell me about it. So angry right now.

I am wondering if there are any statistics showing that using a MA the probabilities of being granted a visa are higher that not using one?

Most of the information about how to apply for ENS visa is online and it will require time to read carefully and do exactly what is there. There are few checklist of documents online that you can use as a guide on what you need to successfully submit a decision-ready application. Not sure but I think MA job is only sitting in their desk, answering e-mails or phone calls and telling you what documents you need to fill in or photocopy or scan, etc etc. It is just my humble opinion though. :)

I am wondering if there are any statistics showing that using a MA the probabilities of being granted a visa are higher that not using one?

Most of the information about how to apply for ENS visa is online and it will require time to read carefully and do exactly what is there. There are few checklist of documents online that you can use as a guide on what you need to successfully submit a decision-ready application. Not sure but I think MA job is only sitting in their desk, answering e-mails or phone calls and telling you what documents you need to fill in or photocopy or scan, etc etc. It is just my humble opinion though. :)

I Agree JonnyP but my partners company wanted to use a MA as they weren't sure on the PR process.

It is Sydney CBD NSW.

Thank you mate. I submitted VAC 2 payment. let see it tomorrow.

congrates mate.

finally your half way also finished.

can you tell me one thing? Is it your status changed in immi account from received to finalised??

and when CO requested more information did you get email???

Thanks for help in advance.

JohnnyP: You are correct. It doesn't make a difference at all. I have seen many of friends who applied themselves and are successful in their PR approval. Same goes with skill assessment as well, one can easily do himself. One common tip from them was leveraging the Statutory Declaration in case of any doubt about a document & its applicability. For e.g. : In addition to providing Name Change proofs like old and current passport, do provide a statutory declaration as well about it.

Reg 186/187 visa, some times companies insists about using their preferred MA as it involves handling sensitive company information for nomination purpose. In this case one has no choice but to use MA.

Last DE application was approved in Feb 2017 - was a July 2016 application..

I really hope they keep doing overtime - I know this is very stressful for us and also for them..

Yes mate you are right. Looks like they have completely stopped processing DE files after July.

I called immi today and they said my nomination was approved a month ago. My MA didn't even tell me that. Still waiting on the visa. But that probably means visa can be far away even after nomination is approved.

Visa and Nomination : 5/08/2016

TRT

Visa Docs Requested : 15/02/2017

@hb31: Congrats and good luck. What additional docs were asked for Visa? Also, what's your profession?

I called immi today and they said my nomination was approved a month ago. My MA didn't even tell me that. Still waiting on the visa. But that probably means visa can be far away even after nomination is approved.

TRT

TRT

when did u submit ur docs

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

TRT

So they did tell u about the nomination..?? But whenever I call them they say you Re not the authorised person to inquire about the nomination file as it's between the employer and immigration

Hi All,

My agent is on holiday and I so happened check my visa status via VEVO. I found out that my Visa has been granted 2 days ago!!!! I'm over the moon now.

Understand the feeling of waiting, so I wish all of you here will get your PR granted in very very short time.

My time line is:

Nomination: 19/9/2016

Visa: 19/9/2016

Nomination granted: 15/3/2017

Visa granted: 15/3/2017

LR

Can someone help me to update the spreadsheet?

Cheers,

Edited by SKK1128

Guys, I have a quick question. What if an application took too long and certain documents have expired?

Can we assume that all documents are deemed valid based on the DATE OF APPLICATION (Status: Received) and not DATE OF CO ALLOCATION?

Edited by axn992

Hi All,

My agent is on holiday and I so happened check my visa status via VEVO. I found out that my Visa has been granted 2 days ago!!!! I'm over the moon now.

Understand the feeling of waiting, so I wish all of you here will get your PR granted in very very short time.

My time line is:

Nomination: 19/9/2016

Visa: 19/9/2016

Nomination granted: 15/3/2017

Visa granted: 15/3/2017

LR

Can someone help me to update the spreadsheet?

Cheers,

Congratulations, Do you know what team in NSW? Team 1 or team 2?

Guest Khushi02aug

Hi all ... Following forum since a month just sign up, here r my details

Direct entry, 3 people

Nomination approved 10 March 2016

Visa lodged 02 aug 2016

Document requested on visa 19 Dec 2016

Provided 22 Dec 2016

Again requested on 27 Dec 2016 ( on phone agent said)

Provided 2 Jan 2017

Again a declaration requested 24 Jan 2017 and provided the following day.....

Still waiting for approval.. it's so frustrating because first time we have to withdraw the application and we relodged it.. I don't know what is happening with me n my partner s ok much stress...is there someone who is waiting for a long time after submitting all the documents.

Thanks

TRT

when did u submit ur docs

27/02/2017

So they did tell u about the nomination..?? But whenever I call them they say you Re not the authorised person to inquire about the nomination file as it's between the employer and immigration

Yes they did. They just asked me for my reference number and told me. They were surprised that my MA didn't tell me about nomination.