Hi all,

I've been a silent observer of this forum for the last couple of weeks as I approached the 6 month mark. I have just had the best news from my MA that my PR has been approved!!

Nom Date: 27/09/2016

Visa Date: 27/09/2016

Approval: 16/03/2017

I have updated the spreadsheet.

I had resigned myself to this taking at least another 3 months after seeing the new timelines that the department published yesterday so this came as a complete surprise.

Best of luck to the rest of you on each of your applications. I hope everyone else gets a successful response.

Time to go and get drunk... :)

congratulations!!

Hi all,

I've been a silent observer of this forum for the last couple of weeks as I approached the 6 month mark. I have just had the best news from my MA that my PR has been approved!!

I had resigned myself to this taking at least another 3 months after seeing the new timelines that the department published yesterday so this came as a complete surprise.

Best of luck to the rest of you on each of your applications. I hope everyone else gets a successful response.

Congratulations mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

Could someone please explain why in Sep 2016 sheet there are three DE applications (jacklondon, sue, xyz) highlighted in a different colour (pink-purple like colour) ?

Just out of curiosity...

It loks like someone was doing some analysis on ITC occupation

Its normally on the grant letter on in the mail correspondence list in the Immi account. Just curious as mine is NSW PESE team 1. File opened on 9/02/17 but still waiting.

All I can see on the grant letter is NSW PESE. Sorry that I can't be more helpful :(

@October 16 -- can you please provide me more information on : 'Also depending on your occupation your application can be processed before or after a certain DE application of the same month'

Like can you re-direct me to the link which talks about this please or any extra information you have? Many Thanks!

Hi @Aussiepr, what do you need to know?

All we can say about DE is that it is not de-prioritized but because takes longer their are behind when compared to TR.

Also depending on your occupation your application can be processed before or after a certain DE application of the same month.

What is your timeline?

Congratulation mates, best of luck for your future life.

Hi all,

Morning All

We received our PR grant notification this morning from our MA.

This forum has provided a great support, everyone stay strong and hope you receive your good news soon

Nomination and visa date : 12/09/2016

Transition, 4 people, LR country, Records Manager

Grant Date: 15/03/2017 NSW PESE

Hi @Aussiepr, what do you need to know?

All we can say about DE is that it is not de-prioritized but because takes longer their are behind when compared to TR.

Also depending on your occupation your application can be processed before or after a certain DE application of the same month.

What is your timeline?

how long direct entry takes these days and whats the rejection rate?

@October 16 -- can you please provide me more information on : 'Also depending on your occupation your application can be processed before or after a certain DE application of the same month'

Like can you re-direct me to the link which talks about this please or any extra information you have? Many Thanks!

Hi@Zee,

this is just an analysis that I did based on the spreadsheet and DIBP website (I can be wrong).

- based on the website, they have a cap limit for every occupation. This means that if you are a "cook" they might have a cap limit of 10 (per financial year). Once 10 applications are granted and the cap limit is reached, you have to wait the following financial year.

- Based on the above, while if you were "cook 11th application/April 2016" you have to wait next financial year, someone else who has a different occupation/same month (April 2016), for which the cap limit has NOT been reached yet, will be approved before "cook 11th application".

Please don't take my analysis as 100% correct.

I've just checked my attached documents list to see that my MA only submitted my form 80 on 14/03/2017.

He has has this form since August 2016.

The form is listed on the attached documents 3 times with different dates and is listed along with the police checks.

12/08/2016 police check & form 80

10/02/2017 Police checks & form 80

then 14/03/2017 just listed as Form 80

Does the first 2 mean that he listed it but didn't actually attached the Form 80 just the police checks?

I'm so angry if this is holding our application up. We paid him good money to do our application right not to 'forget to attached' documents :mad:

Hi,

I have been a silent follower on this forum and got my PR visa granted today.

visa and nom on 27.09.16

ENS Transition 186

Recruitment Consultant

visa and nom Granted 16.03.17

Hold in there guys, you may be next in line!

I wish all those waiting the best of luck and a speedy response.

Congratulations. Is it from nsw team or not? Thanks.

Hi,

visa and nom on 27.09.16

ENS Transition 186

Recruitment Consultant

Hi,

visa and nom on 27.09.16

ENS Transition 186

Recruitment Consultant

Wow.. great news.. congratulations mate.

Could you please add your details to the spreadsheet.

This means they are processing last week of September files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Praveen Reddy

Congratulation for you and best of luck for your future life.

Hi,

visa and nom on 27.09.16

ENS Transition 186

Recruitment Consultant

Congratulation for you, I hope you will get it soon.

My husbands PR nomination got approved this afternoon. Hope the visa won't be far off.