Merry Christmas everyone! Guess there's no chance we're getting our PR Christmas wish this year. DE May and June applications are getting grants, whilst April DE nominations have remained untouched? Weird!

Oh well, hopefully any day now..or at least by January! I looked at the spreadsheet and was shocked to see my wait time already at 9 months now.

Here's to a better 2017 and may we all get it sooner rather than later. Merry Christmas!

Hi @jess6! Sorry, thought I'd replied. That's good to hear. I spoke to IMMI maybe early Dec and the guy I spoke to bothered to look at my file and clarified with his colleagues, and he said DE applications were a month behind..this was because he initially gave me processing times for TRN before correcting himself when he noticed we are via DE. Anyway, seeing DE grants for June, etc. maybe the April files just got allocated to very busy COs? Oh well, happy holidays to us all!:wink:

@Izzielizzie I asked twice and she said that applications that are already lodged (Transition and Direct Entry) are very unlikely to be impacted.

She does not seem to believe that Direct Entry applications are being processed differently than Transition applications by the way.

Merry Christmas everyone! Guess there's no chance we're getting our PR Christmas wish this year. DE May and June applications are getting grants, whilst April DE nominations have remained untouched? Weird!

Oh well, hopefully any day now..or at least by January! I looked at the spreadsheet and was shocked to see my wait time already at 9 months now. ?

Here's to a better 2017 and may we all get it sooner rather than later. Merry Christmas!

merry xmas~~

i thought most guys have been taking annual leaving until middle of January next year. only few post a day here recent couple days. :shocked:

Finally, it is my turn to share the good news after a very long. I was granted permanent residency on 19 Dec 2016.

nomination and visa pplication on 4 Dec 2015

Visit from immigration to my work place on 28 Nov

nomination approved on 8 Dec

visa granted on 19 Dec 2016

what a relief.. and perfect timing...praying for those who are waiting for long..

Finally, it is my turn to share the good news after a very long. I was granted permanent residency on 19 Dec 2016.

what a relief.. and perfect timing...praying for those who are waiting for long..

Wow! So pleased for you, finally you have your PR many congrats!

CONGRATS mate :) what is your occupation and from which country?

Congratulation mate. It was quite long to wait almost double than provided duration but at last worthwhile for waiting. Best of luck for your new beginning as a PR holder.

Congratulations for pr buddy .I m also waiting from December.but nothing happen till now. They even not visit us. I'm so worried. What's goons happen?

Is co was allocated or straight way got finalise what mini people asked in your place and what time they visit if u don't mind pls can u share and many congrats

Is co was allocated or straight way got finalise what mini people asked in your place and what time they visit if u don't mind pls can u share and many congrats

The immi officers asked about my work, all work related questions, asked me show them my day to day work.. all conversation was being recorded and they were taking notes too. 10 days later, my nomination was approved and they asked for my spouse police check from overseas, submitted the same day (8 Dec) and then on 19 around 7:30 I received a call from my agent.. the most wonderful call that I have ever received

Hi Guys,

I want to share my experience with all of you. I applied for 186 visa in December 2015, and immigration started monitoring in april 2015, they asked for few documents which we provided in 1 week, we received reply from immi after 2 months asking for more document about my pay and we submitted that in 2 days and nothing happened after that for 2 months, and in june 2016 nomination got refused due to lack of documents. And my MA told me about nomination refusal after 32 days. My MA Timea(open migration) said she did uploded all the documents.

And after this i asked my case officer that why nomination got refused and CO said we didn't get any of the documents and we are not in any obligations to ask for documentation. My 186 visa file was allocated in Melbourne and monitoring was from brisbane. And my nomination got refused before getting results from monitoring team.

So clearly it was my MA who F#####up my case. And i was so stressed.

I had a another option to get PR. AS my wife is registered nurse. And i applied 190 visa (state nomination) and we got PR with in a week after uploding all the documents. The whole process just took 1.5 months. And i apllied by myself.

So guys do not trust your MA. Most of them always lie.

Edited by akash329

Hi Guys,

I want to share my experience with all of you. I applied for 186 visa in December 2015, and immigration started monitoring in april 2015, they asked for few documents which we provided in 1 week, we received reply from immi after 2 months asking for more document about my pay and we submitted that in 2 days and nothing happened after that for 2 months, and in june 2016 nomination got refused due to lack of documents. And my MA told me about nomination refusal after 32 days. My MA Timea(open migration) said she did uploded all the documents.

And after this i asked my case officer that why nomination got refused and CO said we didn't get any of the documents and we are not in any obligations to ask for documentation. My 186 visa file was allocated in Melbourne and monitoring was from brisbane. And my nomination got refused before getting results from monitoring team.

So clearly it was my MA who F#####up my case. And i was so stressed.

I had a another option to get PR. AS my wife is registered nurse. And i applied 190 visa (state nomination) and we got PR with in a week after uploding all the documents. The whole process just took 1.5 months. And i apllied by myself.

So guys do not trust your MA. Most of them always lie.

Congrats u got pr! This is a sad story with happy ending

How can we get knowledge about nom without access to it, only way is ask a screeshot from ma since they always claim they are just handling it well and ask us just waiting patiently

Congrats u got pr! This is a sad story with happy ending

How can we get knowledge about nom without access to it, only way is ask a screeshot from ma since they always claim they are just handling it well and ask us just waiting patiently

I sent an email to my case officer asking why nomination got refused and CO said that your migration agent didn't upload any document.

Yes just ask MA to send a screeshot. So u know they are not making us fool. Beacuse most of the MA lodge the application and they never uplode documents, mostly they say u know we will upload after 2 or 3 months beacuse they have heaps load of work that they cant handle but they still take more file to get more money. 80% agent dont care if we get visa or not they are just working for money. U know its always good to get thing clear instead of just trusting them with ur closed eyes.

Edited by akash329