Hi,

Employer nomination has a lot of confidential information about your employer. So, only MA will have access to that. You will only be able to track your Visa application. Nomination can only be tracked by the MA. Hope that helps.

Hello People,

I am new to the forum. Does anyone know if we can check the nomination of employer is been approved or not. My MA is saying that Visa will have to wait as my employer nomination is not yet approved. I can see my status online but have no visibility of nomination. This is for 457 transition category.

Hi , I am in same situation, visa is waiting for nomination, both applied in may 6th. Even MA will advise you to wait until nomination approval. so we cant do anything about that. better to engage myself in some hobbies ... I started yoga and meditation ...helping lot .. :)

Well our time has finally come, I had accepted that it would be in the New Year but just looked on IMMI to find our application changed to ‘finalised’. To say I’m relieved is an understatement

Nom & Visa App – 18th May

Nom & Visa Granted – 21st Dec

LR, 2 People, Direct Entry, No Documents Requested, Policy & Planning Manager

Stick in there guys, it will come

Well our time has finally come, I had accepted that it would be in the New Year but just looked on IMMI to find our application changed to ‘finalised’. To say I’m relieved is an understatement

Thanks for sharing your update :-) It gives hope to all the DE guys!

Congratulation mate..

Hello, Im new here

I wonder whether anyone has the same problem like me or someone has experiences towards this issue.

I am contracted with 38hours but sometimes I was less paid in the past two years (shown in about 20payslips, some of them were made up in the following pay period, some were just left like that). I handed in 4 payslips to MA and I just found out that 2 of them were not tatally 38h, just 0.5h or 0.25h less. Will it be a big issue and quite serious? what's your guys ideas?

Thx and have a happy holiday!

Congratulations bro....Does your status went straight to finalise from received on immigration account????

thank you

That's a perfect gift for Christmas! Congrats!

To all the DE applicants:

Did you keep on working at your offshore employer until the visa got approved or did you quit and wait? Did anyone have trouble getting references from offshore employer for immigration purposes? Or did you not tell your offshore employer about it at all?

My offshore employer has a sniff of the situation since back in nomination stage, VETASSESS had reached out to them to check on my employment details. I had to tell VETASSESS at that time they might not get much information from offshore employer as i am going to a competition in Australia. Skills assessment got approved next day by VETASSESS LOL which reflects that they were waiting for referral from my Canadian employer but when I told them about the situation they didn't bother to wait.

Nomination is already approved and I have been asked for police clearance back on Nov 24th which I have submitted on Dec 2nd. Case officer didn't ask for anything else. It's been almost a month and doesnt seem like I am getting visa until January next year.

But I am a bit paranoid that case officer may be taking so much time because they may be looking for reference from my current employer and obviously that may not be upto their expectations or the current employer is again not providing anything just the way they acted with VETASSESS, as I am planning to leave for their competition in Australia. Should I reach out to case officer just like I did to VETASSESS? It's a tough one to decide because may be case officer is not even bothering to check my employment record as its already been checked by VETASSESS.

Don't want to create a situation with case officer for no reason.

Hi peeps...I've been following this thread for quite sometime now and I'm happy to say that we just received our PR visa today.

Nom and Visa app: 14-Apr-16

Nom and Visa granted: 22-Dec-16 (:arghh::ssign19:)

HR, Transition, 2ppl,

Good luck to those who are still waiting and happy holidays! :)

Congratulation mate & best of luck for your new life.

Hi peeps...I've been following this thread for quite sometime now and I'm happy to say that we just received our PR visa today.

HR, Transition, 2ppl,

HR, Transition, 2ppl,

Congratulations mate..... your grant gave me hope again that immi hasn't forgotten about the April files.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk