Congratulations mate.... Can I ask about what time you got the confirmation as I just want to know if immi working overtime

Cheers

I have no idea about overtime but I see time at 9:00 Am but my MA call me around 10:45 Am.

Thanks guys this website really so help full. I don't have any words but so interested. :cool::cool::cool:

Hello Everyone

Do we receive email when our file allocated to a case officer or it can be straight from received to finalise???

Hi shivathakur4 I think if u r lucky it goes strAight from received to finAlised but if they request more documents then ur MA receives the email and u get to know that your file has been allocated .... gud luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I had been following this blog since last year . My timeline is nomination and visa applied on 14 & 19 April 2016 . Nomination approved 10 Nov and asked for docs same day ,docs submitted 15 Nov and waiting for PR approval now. This blog gives the mental support to wait and happy to see people getting PR approval.

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Hi

im new here.

i follow this thread from long time.

pls help me about direct entry I lodged my nomination on 1st April 2016

and visa 29th April 2016

my status is still received.

no any reply from immigration ???

Hi,

I also lodged on 14th April 2016 DE (both nomination and visa). Heard nothing till now, so I contacted the department yesterday. The guy who received told me that my application has not even been allocated yet. He mentioned that they are processing early February applications and cannot give me a timeline due to many applications being lodged this year, however it could take another 2-3 months.

Hope this helps.

I think the best way to handle this is to keep low expectations during Christmas. Feeling so hopeless.

Anyone know about how many Christmas holidays in immigration

The official public holidays are 25 - 27 December (25th is a Sunday, so not a normal working day anyway) and 1 - 2 January (again, the 1st is a Sunday).

Some offices may have reduced staff numbers between those dates.

Hi,

I also lodged on 14th April 2016 DE (both nomination and visa). Heard nothing till now, so I contacted the department yesterday. The guy who received told me that my application has not even been allocated yet. He mentioned that they are processing early February applications and cannot give me a timeline due to many applications being lodged this year, however it could take another 2-3 months.

Hope this helps.

I think the best way to handle this is to keep low expectations during Christmas. Feeling so hopeless.

u could ve mentioned few friend of yours have gain PR ,even lodged the date after you did .

apparently some lodged on may and june have got pr according the spreadsheet here.

Sorry to hear this. It is indeed disappointing. Do you have any plan on what you will do with your medical and police checks?

I am worried as in my case those might not be valid anymore as I get closer to the 1-year mark. It seems that trying to get everything together before submitting a complete application has made things harder now. I can see now why some people do not do medical, police check etc. at the start and wait for the case officer to ask for those.

Sorry to hear this. It is indeed disappointing. Do you have any plan on what you will do with your medical and police checks?

I am worried as in my case those might not be valid anymore as I get closer to the 1-year mark. It seems that trying to get everything together before submitting a complete application has made things harder now. I can see now why some people do not do medical, police check etc. at the start and wait for the case officer to ask for those.

what is your occupation

and do you have any site visit or anything like that?

Hi mate,

What's your occupation and DE or Transition stream?

I guess, what would be good is to update their page to manage expectations: https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/8

At the moment, 6 months is stated as being the average processing time which explains why people get anxious when reaching the 6 months mark.

Hello Everyone,

Nomination lodged 10 November.

According to stats here, its taking around an year or more to get complete application approval, if everything went OK.

Can any one put my details in sheet as well.

Thanks

Which stats are you referring to?

The spreadsheet is here if you want to enter your info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1796353307

According to this spreadsheet it takes in average 7 1/2 months.