Hi guys,

I've applied myself (without a migration agent) for my part of the 186 ENS visa. My Application was lodged 4 months ago and is still in "Received" status. I have a couple questions if you guys can help!

It say that a health assessment is required for my application, but looking through the FAQ on their site, it said I should wait for the case officer to request a health assessment before getting one (in case it's not required?). Do you guys know if this is required and I should get it done now?

Also, is there anything else that is required in terms of checks such as a police check? As opposed to waiting for the case officer to requesting them?

Lastly, how are you guys receiving the status emails of what month applications they are processing? I'm not receiving any of these emails...

Thanks in advanced.

Hi guys,

I've applied myself (without a migration agent) for my part of the 186 ENS visa. My Application was lodged 4 months ago and is still in "Received" status. I have a couple questions if you guys can help!

It say that a health assessment is required for my application, but looking through the FAQ on their site, it said I should wait for the case officer to request a health assessment before getting one (in case it's not required?). Do you guys know if this is required and I should get it done now?

Also, is there anything else that is required in terms of checks such as a police check? As opposed to waiting for the case officer to requesting them?

Lastly, how are you guys receiving the status emails of what month applications they are processing? I'm not receiving any of these emails...

Thanks in advanced.

I would highly recommend getting all of the required information uploaded as soon as you can. Once you've lodged your application you can see through the immi portal which documents are required.

If you wait for the CO to request it, you're only going to delay your application as it won't be processed until you have provided all of the required information. I didn't even submit my application until I had all of my necessary information (skills assessment, health checks and security clearances) and I had my PR is just over 3 months.

6 months?...

me 7 months + 1 week here and no officer even touch my nomination and application yet.

Hi everyone I just call immigration as I have passed 6 months she said to me my file will be in action soon itmight be in two weeks but still no time frame as they are busy. Hopefully I get my PR in to two week.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone on here knows if the ongoing industrial actions (Strikes) at DIBP will affect the visa processing centers or are they just limited to the airports and customs?

Cheers!

186 TRN Visa & Nomination on 4th of February

havent heart any complaints from news or friends, like the strike didnt carry on yet.

This post was on 187

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by 14Dec015 viewpost-right.png

Anyone have idea about today's strike. Is it will effect visa application processsing or not. ��

I wass just at immi office this morning in Brisbane and it was a bit quiet. I asked the case officer and he said members from the union are on a strike. Some still working though. It will probably be a bit slow for a couple of weeks.

thanks for your valuable time. so do you recon my visa wil be approved by october or may be more longer.???

do i need worry much as my nomination is already approved

You don't have to worry about your visa application as you have already applied within timeframe.

Re. visa approval; it's very difficult to predict nowadays by when will approved. it's all about case officer (CO) by when they will assign, however once CO assigned then within two weeks they will get back you for sure.

Just to Make sure you attached all the required document, if not, then do it ASAP before CO request to avoid a delay.

Another point to let you know that AFP/PCC is valid only for 12 months, if your AFP/PCC is around 11 months old then i suggest you to re-apply soon.

Lastly, if you haven't fill your form 80 then better to prepare now, sometime CO may request form 80.

if you follow above rules then your visa will approved straight away as soon as CO assigned.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 26 September 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS applications lodged early February 2016 and RSMS applications lodged at the end of December 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You may be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

7 months and one week passed