Hi Everyone,

Is anyone still waiting for 186 from October last year? I know I have a case worker because extra information was requested from my company in May, since then, I have heard nothing. My agent is terrible at being proactive in keeping me updated and I am just at the end of my tether! I called Immi myself last week and they told me they can't discuss the application with me because I'm not nominated as a contact! WTF? It's my bloody visa! A bit stressed at the minute eh!

186 ENS DIRECT ENTRY

EMPLOYER NOMINATION SUBMIT 28/10/15

VISA APPLICATION LOG IN :28/10/15

PPL : 1

STATUS.. Still waiting.........

Hi Guys,

Has anyone lodged their visa application through Fragomen? I'm having a tough time to get any updates from them. Wondering if its just my application or they are in general terrible for not providing any updates to their clients?

Cheers!

186 TRN Nomination & VISA on 4th February

i too lodged it through fragomen. they are vendor for our company .. they do every case of our company.. i too asked them about update but they asked me to wait and wrote that application in general are taking 6-8 months . my file was lodged 26feb and i am still waiting ..

Hi Guys,

Has anyone lodged their visa application through Fragomen? I'm having a tough time to get any updates from them. Wondering if its just my application or they are in general terrible for not providing any updates to their clients?

Cheers!

186 TRN Nomination & VISA on 4th February

Finally my PR granted today...such a relief now...good luck to everybody who are waiting....

Nomination and Visa applied on 11 feb 2016

HR country

457 to 186

No. Of people ...2

Occupation....cook

Documents request for nomination on 05 sept 2016, submitted on same day and also nomination same day...

Visa granted on 09 sept 2016...

No document request for visa...

Did not submit form 80

Congratulations!!

What documents did they ask you for?

Thanks

They ask two documents for nomination approval...one was declaration form which I had submitted earlier but i missed to put date on it after signing...another was a letter from employer which was sent from employer straight way so got no idea what was on it

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me if there are delays in processing your 186 TRT application in case you travel overseas after submitting your

application?

No it doesn't effect in processing for 186 applicant can be onshore or offshore doesn't effect in processing

Hi,

I have done my ENS 186 Visa - ICT Business Analyst on OCT-2015. My file is opened in end of April-2016 and ask some of documents for my company. I have submitted in Many and still waiting for my result. Is anyone have any idea how much time they will take to assess my file.

Thanks

Thanks

They ask two documents for nomination approval...one was declaration form which I had submitted earlier but i missed to put date on it after signing...another was a letter from employer which was sent from employer straight way so got no idea what was on it

Does it required Heath insurance letter which we have on 457 visa for ENS 186 visa

Just want to know for my friend as his employer has paid him half in bank and few times cash but his tax and super both are paid does it matter cash pay as I heard if u have full tax and supper paid it won't have problem can any one guide?

Depends upon the CO what he thinks abt it. But one of my friend has same issue but she got her PR recently. So dont worry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

just out of curious, since recently there are less approvals here, is it really not as many approvals as before or someone might received refusal not shared here?

those negative info might be more worthy to analyse here than good news

Any update from March as my nom file date 3/03 and my file date is 22/04 anyone has idea how long I have to wait hope everyone get their pr in right timefram. anyone has idea what are the main docs for Nomination and file.thank you