Bro what i am thinking that we all sep guys will get pr this coming sep .....how immi can do wrong with so many people bcz we r 6 or 7 guys here on this forum and dont know how many are also waiting like us who didnt register here ....,.so how immi can do wrong with so many people ....there is one persian immigration ...i saw on theree website that immi randomly send some files to asio department and that department took nearly year to process .....so may be thats the reasonp

Hope so bro. Time is very stressful God will help us all. And what is asio what they do. This weak also gone hope next week will start with approval for all September files. God is with us.

i even called them last week nd they said me same story that they are waiting for some information from diff departments and i asked them if they need any documents from my side or my employer then they said no.. Again before that when i called they told me they don't have any notes listed so have to wait and there is no timeframe about it so whenever its finalised will contact u that's what told me. When my Ma emailed them they replied as they need to do some internal and external checks before its finalised. Don't understand what's going on with only sep files.. M killing myseld saying why did i lodge in sep.. Its just patience is killing us can't even think about it its just nightmare.. God bless us its been 11 months v r eagerly waiting for good news with new hopes every morning nd hopeless at end of day

guys,i will tell you that immi must visit your work place in one month.You must let your colleague know you very well.Make sure immi stuff know you at your company or your work place,and you must do your work as your 187 nominate occupation.

because my friend has the same problem as you have.last Friday,immi visit his company,and immi stuff talk with him for a hour.

May I know whether the IMMI request further DOC when you pass 6 month ? or there is totally no update from SEP until now .

It started with september files. Also there are oct and nov. Im the only who have been asked doc only couple of weeks ago. And all other guys were never contacted by immi. Some of us have been contacted for visa app. Not nomination. I dont really count its a progress. Some other september guys were contacted on time which is 6 months but still waiting.

Bro what i am thinking that we all sep guys will get pr this coming sep .....how immi can do wrong with so many people bcz we r 6 or 7 guys here on this forum and dont know how many are also waiting like us who didnt register here ....,.so how immi can do wrong with so many people ....there is one persian immigration ...i saw on theree website that immi randomly send some files to asio department and that department took nearly year to process .....so may be thats the reasonp

YES! The golden mail will come to us, all the pending Sept guys, very soon! Keep our fingers crossed!

Hi Guys, I'm very new to this page . I'm also waiting from Sep 2015.

Visa and Nomination lodged : SEP 15 2015

Whaaaaaat???? Another september??? Wadda fu.............. is wrong with immi??? Far out. They have taken it to whole new level of ............

Hi Guys ...

What does " assessment in progress means" ? Does it mean that the visa officer has already started working on your application or its only a staus by the computers checking if all the required documents are attached and rlthe file is ready to be allocated?

What a sad news for me.

My nomination is refused after around 8 months.

The occupation during 457 was "web developer & programmer" and during 186 as "web developer".

I am not sure what should i do now. Thinking to go to immigration to clarify the mistake.

What a sad news for me.

My nomination is refused after around 8 months.

The occupation during 457 was "web developer & programmer" and during 186 as "web developer".

I am not sure what should i do now. Thinking to go to immigration to clarify the mistake.

I am soo sorry to hear that.

What reason did they give for the refusal?

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Waiting

Visa Status- Waiting

They said for nomination application during 457 the ANZSCO was 261212(Web Developer) and during 186 its 261312(Developer Programmer) .

I am soo sorry to hear that.

What reason did they give for the refusal?

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Waiting

Visa Status- Waiting