i m also facing similar issue.. seems to be technical glitch at their end but keep ur hopes alive :)

it makes me a bit nervous i tried to login and they say my password incorrect then i tried to change my password and it wasnt allowed. Lol...giving me a false hope they are working on my case Lol...hahaha, anyone has the same issue today?

I have same issue with you.

I submitted application on April, I do not think they already opened my file....

it makes me a bit nervous i tried to login and they say my password incorrect then i tried to change my password and it wasnt allowed. Lol...giving me a false hope they are working on my case Lol...hahaha, anyone has the same issue today?

yes, I did this morning, and has been locked for 60 mins....

omg i have same issue as well just now i checked... Don't know what's going on m still waiting on my approval

They are facing technical difficulties and we are facing mental difficulties... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes you r right. I think I got depression and dementia because of all this waiting. Next week going to complete 8 months. No news at all.

25 mins ago on DIBP facebook page:

UPDATE: Services have been restored to our call centres and some of our external systems. Users may find difficulties accessing ImmiAccount, which is being rectified at the moment. We will provide an update once ImmiAccount is back online. We thank you for your patience.