the immi office always stop their job . We pay lots of tax for the Au government every month but they told as still waiting? I waiting more than 9 months. If we can I want to have a demonstration or let some newspaper know our story. So ridiculous. I think the other visa such as 189 or 190 is quick than us . But we pay lots of tax to government every month. This is so angry .and immi like to have some demonstration to stop their work why we cannot do that .

I called today and they advised they were up to 1st week of December.

Ill be on 8 months in next couple of weeks..... Joy

I hope they dont take another 11 weeks to finish December as well like they did with Nov. But if u look at the 186 spreadsheet most Dec applicants and even some up to Feb has been finalised. does not make sense at all

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

After a long wait of nearly 8 months, my PR has finally been granted today!

Nomination and Visa Application: mid-December

Docs requested: June

Best wishes and luck to everyone who is waiting. It is difficult to keep thinking positive, but you must! nothing will go wrong

After a long wait of nearly 8 months, my PR has finally been granted today!

Nomination and Visa Application: mid-December

Docs requested: June

Best wishes and luck to everyone who is waiting. It is difficult to keep thinking positive, but you must! nothing will go wrong

Congratulations mate... Enjoy the Oz moment ☺️

Got my 186 pr approved.visa, nomination applied 17.2.16 visa nomination approved today. No documents asked went through a perfect immigration lawyer wait was just 5 months 22 days. Those who are waiting the wait is nervous but will get it soon. Job title agri-technician.:biglaugh:

Got my 186 pr approved.visa, nomination applied 17.2.16 visa nomination approved today. No documents asked went through a perfect immigration lawyer wait was just 5 months 22 days. Those who are waiting the wait is nervous but will get it soon. Job title agri-technician.:biglaugh:

Congratulations may i know ur occupation

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

wonderful news!! somehow they are going thru some application for mid-Feb already.

My brother applied for 189 Visa and got his PR within 2 weeks!!

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Status- Waiting

My brother applied for 189 Visa and got his PR within 2 weeks!!

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Status- Waiting

yes I have seen many people are getting 189/190 visas within a week or couple of week... But 186/187 are taking way longer