Hi Mate,

thank you! If your nomination is granted, then you don't need to worry, you are save and

finally will get your own PR. Since you submitted the requested doc so that may cause you

have to wait a bit more time.because immi officer will take time to look back your case but will very soon.

Just wait patiently. I am waiting your good news here soon.

Yesterday, Tracy who lodged the application on 23/12/2015 get the pr.congrates to her.i lodge my application o the same date nomination is cleared ,1 document required for the case officer regarding the visa application that is only declaration.submitted already 30.days no reply will.come yet .if some body give a hope or better understanding why its taking the time .

Yesterday, Tracy who lodged the application on 23/12/2015 get the pr.congrates to her.i lodge my application o the same date nomination is cleared ,1 document required for the case officer regarding the visa application that is only declaration.submitted already 30.days no reply will.come yet .if some body give a hope or better understanding why its taking the time .

my friend! I'm 90% sure that you'll get ur approval in this week!

Hi Mate,

thank you! If your nomination is granted, then you don't need to worry, you are save and

finally will get your own PR. Since you submitted the requested doc so that may cause you

have to wait a bit more time.because immi officer will take time to look back your case but will very soon.

Just wait patiently. I am waiting your good news here soon.

The nomination and visa application are two separate processes. Having the nomination approved is not a guarantee that the visa will be approved. But at least the nomination approval is a step in the right direction towards becoming a PR.

FINALY my race is finished.just get the pr now.timeline 23/12/15 both nomination and visa .granted on 21/7/16.thanks to all who will help me in this big race.gud luck to everyone

Congratulations brother i told u last night that ielts payment is the last step if they ask means you win. Happy for you enjoy your new life????

Nomination 19 april 2016 Visa 20 april 2016( subclass 186 transition stream )

Today I asked my MA about my nomination approved or not.

He told me it will take 6-8 months. That's mean long way to go because my nomination and visa lodged on 25/05/2016.

waiting waiting :Randy-git:

Edited by Bksp31

you don't have to wait longer maximum 2 weeks

I am hoping for next week for me too .. I may get good news

I think your file must be open already. They are probably busy with the internal and external checks which they wont give info on.

I am hoping to get news in the next 3 weeks at least.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Today I asked my MA about my nomination approved or not.

He told me it will take 6-8 months. That's mean long way to go because my nomination and visa lodged on 25/05/2016.

waiting waiting :Randy-git:

Mine is one month later than yours:wacko: