Hi guys my friend who is also my co worker got her PR yesterday.

Her timeline is 13/01/2016

Nomination granted 1/07/16

PR visa granted 12/07/16.

Occupation hairdressing.

Yay??

"Congratulations"

She is celebrating now.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Hi guys my friend who is also my co worker got her PR yesterday.

Her timeline is 13/01/2016

Nomination grantees 1/07/16

PR visa granted 12/07/16.

Occupation hairdressing.

Yay??

"Congratulations"

She is celebrating now.

What was her occ?

Good to see u come back. Whats the story mate? Whats happening? What docs they asked for? Did u not uploaded everything before?

Dara, i have been following this forum for long time. Have seen and studied many stories. But guess what? I couldnt even figure out whats happening to my case. Its so complicated. And everyone situations are different so case officer is.

About ur case, my opinion is CO might be busy. They will finalise ur application when they have time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think hair dressing is in demand list nowadays. I should've become a hair dresser instead to get my PR approved on time LOL :D !!!

Don't worry Nasir you will hear good news very soon.. They have already started January files for 186

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

hi everyone

457>>>>186

occupation cook in Melbourne northern suburb

NSW PESE

nomination and visa 25 DEC 15

nomination approved 17 June 16

no docs requested

didn't submit super records

visa approved 13 July 16

no docs requested

didn't submit form 80

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

hi everyone

457>>>>186

NSW PESE

no docs requested

visa approved 13 July 16

no docs requested

didn't submit form 80

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Great news mate.

Congrats!!

Hi All,

Going to throw out a question to see if anyone can help me. I have applied through my employer for the 186 visa. When paying all costs to the MA (which I was forced to instruct by my employer) I noticed I was being charged $540.00 for "Government fees – Employer Nomination". When I asked my employer about this fee, they said I was required to pay this fee also as it was not their responsibility? Is this correct??

Hi All,

Going to throw out a question to see if anyone can help me. I have applied through my employer for the 186 visa. When paying all costs to the MA (which I was forced to instruct by my employer) I noticed I was being charged $540.00 for "Government fees – Employer Nomination". When I asked my employer about this fee, they said I was required to pay this fee also as it was not their responsibility? Is this correct??

Would that not be 'paying for visa sponsorhip'? I thought the employer had to pay the nomination fee https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work-1/payment-for-visas-declaration-requirement

Congratulations guys who got their PR today.

my sister also got a case officer today, she was asked for Australian police clearance for her and her partner and form 80

she lodged her nomination and visa on 21/12/2015.

but she said her MA already summited their Australian police clerance during the lodgement.

is that just valid for just 6 months ?

Police checks are valid for 12 months. Sometimes the CO will request documents that have already been provided, perhaps because the attachment isn't visible to them or perhaps they have simply overlooked that it was uploaded.

Would that not be 'paying for visa sponsorhip'? I thought the employer had to pay the nomination fee https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work-1/payment-for-visas-declaration-requirement

No, for a 186 visa the employer can require the employee pay for the nomination, the application and any other fees, eg. migration agent, health checks. etc. What is not allowed is for the employer to ask you to pay them to sponsor you (e.g. Yes Bob, I'll sponsor you if you give me $5,000). So the declaration is required from the applicant and the employer to confirm that you haven't paid the employer to sponsor you.

Hi Maggie

Maybe you can answer the below.

I am the secondary applicant on our 187 Direct Entry application. My IELTS was stamped in August, from what I understand this is only valid for 12 months for the secondary applicant. Would they ask me to re-do the IELTS if they only look at our file in August?

Hi Maggie

I am the secondary applicant on our 187 Direct Entry application. My IELTS was stamped in August, from what I understand this is only valid for 12 months for the secondary applicant. Would they ask me to re-do the IELTS if they only look at our file in August?

Hi Mate no need to do IELTS again it should be valid when you lodge your application and not when they look your file.

so don't worry u all good

Hi Maggie

here is your answer READ SECOND PARAGRAPH in below link

http://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/faqs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-functional-english

No, for a 186 visa the employer can require the employee pay for the nomination, the application and any other fees, eg. migration agent, health checks. etc. What is not allowed is for the employer to ask you to pay them to sponsor you (e.g. Yes Bob, I'll sponsor you if you give me $5,000). So the declaration is required from the applicant and the employer to confirm that you haven't paid the employer to sponsor you.

I am pretty sure my MA told me that by law the employer must pay the nomination fee. I was not allowed to pay it for them when I lodged my application even tho they were going to reimburse me.

Hi Mate no need to do IELTS again it should be valid when you lodge your application and not when they look your file.

so don't worry u all good

Thank goodness, I do not want to do that all over again. The results alone take 13 days and to get a test date is a nightmare

hi everyone

457>>>>186

NSW PESE

no docs requested

visa approved 13 July 16

no docs requested

didn't submit form 80