PR application - 11 Jan 16

PR waiting

WA PESE

Occupation - Web Developer

Fingers crossed for PR soon.

Congrats Mate.

Mine occupation also same.

Nom & visa 30 Dec, 2015

How long does my nomination last once granted is it 6 months or a year?

Good to u see u mate. Dont worry about ur nomination. I think its 6 month u have to lodge ur visa application. Bcoz ur nom is approved. Now u already applied for visa under that nomination so its all good now. Ur safe.. btw have u seen narula got his pr 2 weeks ago?

How long does my nomination last once granted is it 6 months or a year?

From the DIBP website: "You can apply for this visa only after you have been nominated by your employer in Australia. You must lodge your application within six months of the nomination being approved. You must apply for the visa in the stream and occupation in which your employer nominated you, or your application could be refused."

Hi everyone,

I was told by MA that technically, CO will only consider application again in 28 days after CO requested for further information/doc. Anyone got result earlier than 28 days since further info/doc was requested?. It has been 21 days since CO requested further info/doc. Thank you

Edited by dannyle

Hi everyone,

I was told by MA that technically, CO will only consider application again in 28 days after CO requested for further information/doc. Anyone got result earlier than 28 days since further info/doc was requested?. It has been 21 days since CO requested further info/doc. Thank you

That's what my agent said too, in fact she said it can take longer. 33 days here, no news yet :/

From the DIBP website: "You can apply for this visa only after you have been nominated by your employer in Australia. You must lodge your application within six months of the nomination being approved. You must apply for the visa in the stream and occupation in which your employer nominated you, or your application could be refused."

You don't need the nomination approved, maybe just submitted for 186. Lots of people submit

their visa application prior to nomination approval and it is fine. Actually reduces the time of the total process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Does any know that how long visa will be approved general speaking after nomination approved

thanks

It seems to be pretty variable. If they were submitted same day and it has been 6 months, I have seen lots come through within a week of each other. As long as your approval will be very straight forward. If any of those variables change it becomes rather unpredictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need the nomination approved, maybe just submitted for 186. Lots of people submit

their visa application prior to nomination approval and it is fine. Actually reduces the time of the total process.

That's correct, but the question was how long the nomination is good for after approval. I was pointing out that this information (6 months) is on the DIBP website. More people should fully read the information DIBP provides regarding the visa they have applied for so they have a good understanding of what's required to get it, and what's involved once they receive it.

I saw the posts from last year on 1st week of July, there was like PR rain or something, on the 2nd of July there was more then 10PR granted, even that time was just 50-70 members like us.

also June was like dead for PR,

so hopefull guys this July gonna be the same situation, we can expect lots of PR by middle of July..

good luck everyone.

visa/nomination lodge on 15/12/15

I saw the posts from last year on 1st week of July, there was like PR rain or something, on the 2nd of July there was more then 10PR granted, even that time was just 50-70 members like us.

also June was like dead for PR,

so hopefull guys this July gonna be the same situation, we can expect lots of PR by middle of July..

good luck everyone.

visa/nomination lodge on 15/12/15

God please hear you and immi also [emoji120]