hi everyone

i apply my visa on 15 jan 2016 with my wife and daughter but my passport going to expire on 19 November 2016

do i need to apply for re-new or i should wait for result.............confuse

Yes renew your passport asap .you need a 6 month valid passport to grant visa .and indian highcommission take 6 week for renew passport .do your save side bro. I done my daughter passport renew just 1 month ago.

hi everyone

i apply my visa on 15 jan 2016 with my wife and daughter but my passport going to expire on 19 November 2016

Hello @honeysaab, you need to advise DIBP once you obtain your new passport as it would need to be updated online so your current visa and the new application 186 would need to be linked to the new passport.

This should not disrupt or delay the processing of your current application.

I Hope this would clear your confusion.

Thanks

hi everyone

Hello Honeysahab,

you need to advise once you obtain your new passport as it would need to be updated online so your current visa and the new application 186 visa would need to be linked to the new passport.

This should not disrupt or delay the processing of your current application.

I Hope this will clear your confusion.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

I have the company's TRN but how to input the name of application and Date of birth and country. I tried mine, it did not work. why???

You cannot access the nomination as you are not the applicant for that stage, your employer is. Leave the nomination alone and your employer/MA will update you when it is approved.

****NOTE****

Please DO NOT post any DIBP phone numbers other than the ones that are publicly available on their website. DIBP officers have told moderators that they get swamped with phone calls form applicants asking for updates, and in many cases those applications aren't being processed at the location they have called. Answering these calls takes up a lot of DIBP officer's time which then slows them down reviewing and finalising applications.

Thank you.

Thanks god

visa has been granted today by NSW PESE without any request info...

Pray to god those who are waiting for long time ...please God help them

thank you guys one more time

Congratulations Jay, you really deserve it after such a long time!

You cannot access the nomination as you are not the applicant for that stage, your employer is. Leave the nomination alone and your employer/MA will update you when it is approved.

Thanks for your advice.

Yes renew your passport asap .you need a 6 month valid passport to grant visa .and indian highcommission take 6 week for renew passport .do your save side bro. I done my daughter passport renew just 1 month ago.

I am the main applicant and my son's passport is expiring on 09/06/2016 and my wife's on 31/10/2016. My wife will be still alright as I am expecting the result in June. But if I give my son's passport for renewal now then when they look at the file it will be fairly new passport.

By saying 6 months valid passport - do you mean it has to be 6 months old ? if not, then they won't issue the Visa ? :sad:

Hi Friends

I have a small question. do the case officer start considering the visa application after they have approved the nomination or can they start processing visa application with request for more information without completing nomination. i would really appreciate if you answer the question for me. Thanks in advance

Guys, we are all on the same boat, all submitted in sep. but at least you guys have already got your nom, i am still waiting for both....my ma don't want to call immi, he always asked me, are you sure want let me to contact co? it is your opinion, if this make the co unhappy, your responsibility not mine, so are you sure? then I will say, no, i am not sure.....my co had request more doc for my visa, but still not grant my nom, so strange...yesterday i dreamed i got my visa today....the feeling is so real and so good....but when i wake up, back to the dark again...

It is defo coming this month, you will see!!

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

I am the main applicant and my son's passport is expiring on 09/06/2016 and my wife's on 31/10/2016. My wife will be still alright as I am expecting the result in June. But if I give my son's passport for renewal now then when they look at the file it will be fairly new passport.

By saying 6 months valid passport - do you mean it has to be 6 months old ? if not, then they won't issue the Visa ? :sad:

I have a similar question. My Passport is expiring on 17/10/2016. My application is lodged in 12/11/2015. Status "application received" do i need to renew my passport immediatly?

hi sunny, my friend has a similar timeframe with you, nom submitted 29 jun and visa submitted 14 aug, last December submitted extra docs and then nothing happened. no more extra docs required, no monitoring, nom not grant yet and visa status never updated....

Hi ,

If they found your job JDs 100% as per ANZCO and describe by your company, so no issue will be held if they did not get satisfy it will take about more than 2 months they will get back to your company again for their findings and your company will get 28 days to comment and explaint to refute them.

I am going through all this stree full procedure.

Would you like share your occupation and city ?

cheers and don't stree. !

Guys, we are all on the same boat, all submitted in sep. but at least you guys have already got your nom, i am still waiting for both....my ma don't want to call immi, he always asked me, are you sure want let me to contact co? it is your opinion, if this make the co unhappy, your responsibility not mine, so are you sure? then I will say, no, i am not sure.....my co had request more doc for my visa, but still not grant my nom, so strange...yesterday i dreamed i got my visa today....the feeling is so real and so good....but when i wake up, back to the dark again...

Don't worry @tjtjray your dream will definitely come true for sure...

Hey tjtjray ...if your ma will call co then nothing will happen ....they are people like us ...to be very frank ....when i applied 457 visa nd my co was taking so long nd my ma was not ready to call but i call myself straight nd told him ...sorry to call you but i am really nervous nd he told me allright nd next day i got visa .....to be very frank....no need to scare bro .....whats your frnds job who is waiting like sunny 786

Hi everyone,

I have just called immigration after a long wait they told me they are processing sep file and told me that they will take atleast 6 to 9 months , so now it's 9 months instead 8 months , I have no idea whats going on, and they are not giving CO name and just gave me some random email address to email them very upsetting guys .

Thanks bro, I will talk with my ma and try to let him call co again...when my co required more doc 2 months ago, they call my ma to inform.So I think they have the number of my co. My friend is a graphy designer, and we are working in the same company, this makes me feel a little nervous although my ma said maybe different co different case different situation

Hey tjtjray ...if your ma will call co then nothing will happen ....they are people like us ...to be very frank ....when i applied 457 visa nd my co was taking so long nd my ma was not ready to call but i call myself straight nd told him ...sorry to call you but i am really nervous nd he told me allright nd next day i got visa .....to be very frank....no need to scare bro .....whats your frnds job who is waiting like sunny 786

Hi everyone,

I have just called immigration after a long wait they told me they are processing sep file and told me that they will take atleast 6 to 9 months , so now it's 9 months instead 8 months , I have no idea whats going on, and they are not giving CO name and just gave me some random email address to email them very upsetting guys .

Are you kidding me? 9 months [emoji849]

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE