Congraattssss whoooo got pr!!!

Hey benny hope we also get this weekkkkkk

14 aug nom.....soonnnnn

17 aug visa....soonnnnn

doc 23 feb

approval ..sooNNNNNNNNNNNN

SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Again, tomorrow is our day...lol...

Hi everyone, just got the most awaited email from MA . Got PR granted today at 10.12 am. Have been through all the ups and downs with my family. almost a decade have passed of my life. Journey was started in 2008 came with my husband and my son in my arms who now reached my shoulder. Took so long 7yrs and 7 months. Thankyou sooo much for all the support I have received from each and every person of this forum thankyou for the encouraging word and a word of comfort whenever I was in need. I will always pray for such good people who always support each other in this forum. Never thought I will see a platform like this where the people are so selfless give good advice and are so happy for others success. Thankyou soo much from me and my husband and my 2 kids. May all be blessed with this happy moment which I have received just now. I couldn't thankyou all enough.

BEST WISHES TO ALL FROM ME AND MY FAMILY

Great news ahad congrats n wish you luck.

Hi everyone, just got the most awaited email from MA . Got PR granted today at 10.12 am. Have been through all the ups and downs with my family. almost a decade have passed of my life. Journey was started in 2008 came with my husband and my son in my arms who now reached my shoulder. Took so long 7yrs and 7 months. Thankyou sooo much for all the support I have received from each and every person of this forum thankyou for the encouraging word and a word of comfort whenever I was in need. I will always pray for such good people who always support each other in this forum. Never thought I will see a platform like this where the people are so selfless give good advice and are so happy for others success. Thankyou soo much from me and my husband and my 2 kids. May all be blessed with this happy moment which I have received just now. I couldn't thankyou all enough.

BEST WISHES TO ALL FROM ME AND MY FAMILY

Congratulations. ...

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Dear all,

I am new on this forum. I have been reading some of the posts. I have a quick question: on what basis are applications assessed? Some nominations and applications were made in August and not yet processed while some done in September or October have been finalized. So what factors does the IMMI take into account to begin processing an application?

Thanks,

Lexa

Hi guys been following this forum from ages I just got my non approved and my ma emailed me the letter and also case officer requested docs the list will be sent by ma soon as he is writing in easy to understand terms

i need to know the letter from case officer for visa says

I have begun considering your application for the grant of subclass 186 temporary transition stream how ever I need some additional document to support your application

what does that mean is my visa approved?as it says the word grant please tell am so excited

Edited by Aug30th

Dear all,

I am new on this forum. I have been reading some of the posts. I have a quick question: on what basis are applications assessed? Some nominations and applications were made in August and not yet processed while some done in September or October have been finalized. So what factors does the IMMI take into account to begin processing an application?

Thanks,

Lexa

Chance!! Luck and fortune....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks friends for all your wishes!!! Thanks to some dude who updated my visa approval date in the spreadsheet. This forum is absolutely wonderful, relax and ease us during our hard waiting times.

Good luck to those who waiting for the grant. You will get it soon..All the very best!!!

Hi guys been following this forum from ages I just got my non approved and my ma emailed me the letter and also case officer requested docs the list will be sent by ma soon as he is writing in easy to understand terms

i need to know the letter from case officer for visa says

I have begun considering your application for the grant of subclass 186 temporary transition stream how ever I need some additional document to support your application

what does that mean is my visa approved?as it says the word grant please tell am so excited

No, it doesn't mean your visa is approved. It means you have to supply extra documentation.

Hey everyone,

Just joined today after researching 186 Visa Direct Entry processing times and stumbled across this Forum :-) Starting to loose hope! I feel it's basically a waiting game in the dark! Our MA chased our Visa up last week. The reply was from NSW office who basically said they could not give an indication of the expected timeframe and will be in touch when an outcome has been decided.

We uploaded our docs as below.

Employer Nomination lodged 29th June 2015 - Approved 4th January 2016

Visa Lodged -22nd July 2015 - Waiting

Request for further docs (form 80) 11th Feb 2016 - submitted 18th Feb

Hope you may be able to help with a couple questions. Did anyone else have to submit a Form 80? We are from the UK, we were under impression it was only for High Risk Countries...... and is anyone else waiting as long as us? :-(

Still waiting from July .....omg

It's driving us mad!

Our Twin boys are due to start school this summer...... Praying we get there before we have to take them out School! So much for us being settled by Xmas 2015! LOL!

hi all members

I got my residency today

no document ask..straight PR

thank you for such a lovely guidance..

NOmination Approved 18/3

visa 22/3

NSW TEAM

Can you please advise when did you lodge the file ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received