hi,guys. good news to share. 186 direct entry is approved. timeline is as follow:nomination approve in august, visa nom applicayion:1st sep,request doc:15th,Feb,yesterday co contacted for vetassess doc,visa granted today. processing team:WA PESE,team seven! thanks this forum and everyone being generously sharing information. Hope you all get visa as soon as possible!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

hi,guys. good news to share. 186 direct entry is approved. timeline is as follow:nomination approve in august, visa nom applicayion:1st sep,request doc:15th,Feb,yesterday co contacted for vetassess doc,visa granted today. processing team:WA PESE,team seven! thanks this forum and everyone being generously sharing information. Hope you all get visa as soon as possible!

Congrats... Big big day today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! chelz209. happy to hear that WA team 7 is working!

Hi guys I was asked fro a police clearance from my home country five days ago for my own application, my employer nomination was approved last week. I submitted it within twenty minutes. It has been 5 days and still no response. One tiny form how can it take this long!? Anyone else in the same position?

Congrates buddy[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi guys I was asked fro a police clearance from my home country five days ago for my own application, my employer nomination was approved last week. I submitted it within twenty minutes. It has been 5 days and still no response. One tiny form how can it take this long!? Anyone else in the same position?

It's been 1 week since paid the 2VAC. really depend on your luck.

REMINDER ABOUT FORUM RULES.... Swearing is not permitted, even if you try to mask it by replacing letters with *****. I've deleted a few posts, but in future you may receive infractions if it continues. I know the immigration process is frustrating, but please do not use unacceptable language.

It is quite not a good day on our side, my MA told me that:

"We kindly request that you do not create or log in to the IMMI account to avoid any technical issues with your application. Your application was lodged through the firm's account and we act as your Migration Agents. The Department will only communicate with us in relation to any aspect of the application."

Does it mean that it may bring conflict with them when i log in to my immi account? we dnt communicate with the CO via immiaccount, we are doing everything or submit anything thru our MA.. They ask us to delete the immiaccount. :(

Many applicants will be very good and simply create their Immi Account and watch the status of their application. But there will also be others who can't help themselves, and import other documents, click here, click there, etc. and this can cause a lot of headaches for the migration agent who is trying to manage the application. I assume this is why many migration agents will ask their clients not to create an Immi Account.

In the words of one of our regular posters, "Why buy a dog and then bark yourself?"

Hello !

I am 30 sep ! :( still no news

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

same here. 20 September. Still no news. Anybody has any idea that how long more I have to wait.

Sick of waiting.

same here. 20 September. Still no news. Anybody has any idea that how long more I have to wait.

Sick of waiting.

Im 21 September and CO contacted MA for extra docs re nomination on 17 Sept, NSW. Its coming your way :)