Hi Guys

I have read a few posts from agents advising rather not to import the application to your own Immi account. Would this cause delays or confusion?

I would really like to check if everything was uploaded and also the status every now and then but now I'm too scared to do it!

Hi Guys

I have read a few posts from agents advising rather not to import the application to your own Immi account. Would this cause delays or confusion?

I would really like to check if everything was uploaded and also the status every now and then but now I'm too scared to do it!

Why ?? I never heard of any problem with importing your application to your account.

Can you please send me the link to such posts?

hi guys my name is nikhil . actually i applied for 186 last june and my nomination was approved on 20 oct 2015 .. now i applied for visa on 1st week of this feb . any idea how long its gona take ? thnx

welcome to the que @nikhil777 wait for minimum 6 and max 8 months as per the current processing , if you lucky you might get it tomorrow

Congrats Danny and Rachel.I thought Only August last week files left but this after noon seen still many second week files pending by seeing that bit upset I do not understand how files are opening bit confusing and upsetting me. Jaz can you guess what's happening

Edited by Mark2015

hi guys my name is nikhil . actually i applied for 186 last june and my nomination was approved on 20 oct 2015 .. now i applied for visa on 1st week of this feb . any idea how long its gona take ? thnx

I have been waiting for 9 months, in this period a new baby can born but my Nom and Visa didn't get grant . Alas :-(

The application is a "screenshot" of your life at the time of application.With this never ending waiting time that situation may change.. for example say your wife gets pregnant or you have a health issue or a police issue. Now is the immigration decision based on the situation at the time of application or they start checking again how does it work?

Congrats Danny and Rachel.I thought Only August last week files left but this after noon seen still many second week files pending by seeing that bit upset I do not understand how files are opening bit confusing and upsetting me. Jaz can you guess what's happening

There few possibilities but like I said we can only imagine or assume until someone from immi or a retired member(reliable source) tells us how the immi works.

they either have files allocated but some officers are well ahead with their work done might be dealing with end July or early aug still.

I ce heard some case officer work 3 days in a party ocular department and 1 or 2 days in another.

or it's just how the software brings up your files , may be case officers play enee me enee mini mo game while picking 2 files a day from the list in front , god knows @Mark2015

The application is a "screenshot" of your life at the time of application.With this never ending waiting time that situation may change.. for example say your wife gets pregnant or you have a health issue or a police issue. Now is the immigration decision based on the situation at the time of application or they start checking again how does it work?

Totally agree! 6-8 months is just ridiculous. We are all stuck and can't control our own life..

I guess one day all August pending file will clear, because of the service standard, DIBP must open new file first to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk