How does the threshold thing work? Presumably all the case officers arent going to down tools, so maybe everything just sits with them and until 1/7

It means no visas in that class can be granted until 1st July. Processing continues as normal, but they are held in a queue to be granted when the new financial year starts.

Hi all,

Checked with my MA today morning, he is not aware of threshold reached for this financial year itseems(between he will check today with IMMI)

He also updated me that, There are 3 ENS processing places Parramatta syd, Melb and Perth and every place has its quota. once a place reaches its quota only that place would stop processing the applications and resume it in the next financial year. But the remaining places would still be processing the applications until it reaches the threshold(quota).

hi im new in here

Here is my time line 457 to Ens 186 TRT

Nomination:30/04/2015

Visa application:30/04/2015

Medical :05/05/2015

Occupation:Cafe ManagerDo not know when they are going to open my file?

Is any one there who also applied As A cafe manager?because i dont know anyone

applied as a cafe manager so bit worried.

Hi all,

Checked with my MA today morning, he is not aware of threshold reached for this financial year itseems(between he will check today with IMMI)

He also updated me that, There are 3 ENS processing places Parramatta syd, Melb and Perth and every place has its quota. once a place reaches its quota only that place would stop processing the applications and resume it in the next financial year. But the remaining places would still be processing the applications until it reaches the threshold(quota).

Thanks for the update this is ridiculous we are (March ones) suppose to be start this week n now we have to wait for nthr 1 month..do you have ny idea the about the "quota"is it for all the 186 or individual occupation pls update whn u hear from MA.

thanks heaps

Hello, I was following this forum for a month and I found it very useful. decided to register and join you guys to update my tiemline for ENS 186 and being part of this community.

Lodged my Nomination via MA on 21/02/2015

Apply for PR by myself on 24/02/2015

Nomination approved on 29/02/2015

Waiting for my PR :err:...

Hello, I was following this forum for a month and I found it very useful. decided to register and join you guys to update my tiemline for ENS 186 and being part of this community.

your nomination was approved in 8 days?

Nomination approved in 8 days!!!can you share you occupation..

Hi all,

Hi Lohith,

Where is your processing centre? Is it NSW?

Thanks

I asked to my MA about quota thing and he said that is totally wrong information and he also told that quota only applied for individual application like 189 or 190 visa application on occupation based not for either 186 or 187 visa.do not panic guys,all good in the hood.Finger Cross.

I asked to my MA about quota thing and he said that is totally wrong information and he also told that quota only applied for individual application like 189 or 190 visa application on occupation based not for either 186 or 187 visa.do not panic guys,all good in the hood.Finger Cross.

Oh that's great. THanks for the information. I hope someone has visa approved today. Good luck to all!

Thats good...im also waiting for the update from my MA who said is going to check the parramatta one. finger's cross....

Did any one have got there visa grants today please update...

We're waiting for our English results in 12 days

Do your parent need to have competent English or just to prove that they have functional English? Hope your family will have needed score. Did you apply on-shore or off-shore, which scheme? I have all required documents already but still have not heard anything from them yet.

Does anyone know how long it takes immi to review additional documentation once they have been submitted? We were asked to submit unabridged birth certs which we sent through on the 26th Jun. Original date of Visa submission through MA was 10th Feb. Thanks