Hi, so new to this but I lodged thru an MA way back on the 10th of sept. And had no news of yet. I've seen grants from people almost in the end of October. so I asked my MA to probe about how my application is going and all I got back was my application is in progress blah blah. I don't even know if my nomination visa has been granted. My immi account just says in progress. Is there a way of telling? I think my application is with group 4. I can't understand how mine is taking so long. My CO clearly doesn't work at a fast pace. :dull:

Your MA is probably telling you all they have been told. Having spoken to Immigration myself I can tell you that they are not very giving with their information and will only say it's progressing.

Your MA should be able to tell you if your nomination has been approved though. They would have the TRN number for the nomination and can check online.

Hopefully you will hear something soon.

Guest Lynn23

We lodged our 186 application in 28 october 2014,

and we havent got our grant, i hope it wont take long coz its really makes me stress ~.~

Guest Lynn23

I have a questions guys,

after we lodged our application we got an email from our MA and requested us to make a medical examination which took 3 months before we did the medical, im just wondering why my brother which is also a secondary applicant but he is not herein australia havent received any request for medical, does he need to do the medical or nah? And about our medical which took 3 months after we did is it gonna affect oyr application?

lodged application- 28 october 2014

medical requested by MA with HP form - November 2014

medical supplied - february 2015

application result - still waiting.....

Edited by Lynn23

I have a questions guys,

after we lodged our application we got an email from our MA and requested us to make a medical examination which took 3 months before we did the medical, im just wondering why my brother which is also a secondary applicant but he is not herein australia havent received any request for medical, does he need to do the medical or nah? And about our medical which took 3 months after we did is it gonna affect oyr application?

lodged application- 28 october 2014

medical requested by MA with HP form - November 2014

medical supplied - february 2015

application result - still waiting.....

Hey Lynn, welcome to the wait club, I am just three days behind you for lodging the application. Well I lodged my application on 31st Oct and did my meds on 13th Dec. However my MA asked me in the initial only to do the meds but somehow I couldn't do that, your MA asking the meds to be done so that when a CO is assigned, the application is decision ready and doesn't gets into reinvention of the wheel, i.e. CO requesting the Meds and then re-looking the documents after 28 days.

I think your brother should do d meds if its part of the VISA process so that it would not further delay in approving the visa by CO.

It's been 50 days since requested more info on my file.

Have lost the will to live!!!!!

Hi Websie,

Don't loose hope. I have finally got my nomination approval today after a marathon wait of over 237 days since my nomination was lodged. And then they asked for documents in 18/12/2014 which were submitted the same day. My wait has been for over 84 days.

Hope thing will move faster now. I will be filling my PR application now.

Also can some guide me as to what all documents needs to be attached in the application, though I am going through a MA but still want to be sure that nothing is missed out this time. I have already got my IELTS score, Police verification done.

Hi Websie,

Don't loose hope. I have finally got my nomination approval today after a marathon wait of over 237 days since my nomination was lodged. And then they asked for documents in 18/12/2014 which were submitted the same day. My wait has been for over 84 days.

Hope thing will move faster now. I will be filling my PR application now.

Also can some guide me as to what all documents needs to be attached in the application, though I am going through a MA but still want to be sure that nothing is missed out this time. I have already got my IELTS score, Police verification done.

I think it was over waited period for nomination approval.

well the mandatory documents are

1 - Character, Evidence of - Overseas Police Clearance - National

2 - Language Ability - English, Evidence of Intention to Obtain - English Language Test, Receipt for Application

3 - Photograph - Passport - Photograph - Passport

4 - Identity, Evidence of - Passport

5 - Skills Assessment, Evidence of - Skills Assessment

6 - Qualifications - Overseas, Evidence of - Academic Transcripts

7 - Health, Evidence of - Other (specify)

8 - Work Experience - Overseas, Evidence of - Letter/Statement - Business/Employer

9 - Employment History, Evidence of - Resume

10 - Qualifications - Overseas, Evidence of - Other (specify)

Hope it answers your query.

I am still waiting to.

Can anyone help me understand the TRN # so I have one with my 457 Visa which I am currently on. I can log into the Vevo site with that and it gives details of my 457 visa.

On the day my application was lodged (16th Oct) I got back the IMMI acknowledgement of valid application witha new TRN #. Of course I cannot log in with that as it hasn't been approved yet. Can anyone advise what stage I am up to? ie if I have a new TRN does that mean the nom has been approved?

Guest Lynn23
My Visa is approved. Thanks all for your support and responses. I have applied for nomination on 1st Oct 2014 and its approved on 9th Feb 2015.....Visa on 1st Oct 2014 and its approved today 11/03.

congratz ^^

Just wanted to share our good news and give others some hope!

nomination submitted 26 August 2014

visa app submitted 8 nov 2014

nomination approved and visa granted 11 March 2015

so relieved!

employer was asked to submit docss a couple of weeks ago and I was asked for a doc earlier today.

woo hoo!!

so relieved!

employer was asked to submit docss a couple of weeks ago and I was asked for a doc earlier today.

woo hoo!!

Congrats mate!! Good to see they have started Nov apps :)

so relieved!

woo hoo!!

Congratulations mate...

I am so tempted to email Immi Dept.. but ain't doing that since my MA asked not to do that...Does someone know why there is a difference of data i.e. Attachments provided date i.e. Attachments uploaded date and Attachments received date?
I also believe it acts as kind of indicator that CO has been looking into these documents.