Hi Korf7, hope we can both get our pr soon. I was requested for new medical examination on 9th Feb (which is finalised now), I tried to update that on the visa timeline but somehow couldn't edit it. :(

Hey Megan, when did you got your meds done for the first time? The meds & PCC are valid for a year.

Any one have an ideas..after submission of my requested documents how long DIBP take time because my one

is more than 40 days still no reply....

i don't know what they are doing?

Hey Jay, I think either you or your MA should call them. My MA called 28 days after my request for docs, DIBP confirmed my file was eligible for review but could not give time frame of when it would be reviewed. At least if you call it brings your file to their attention.

My deadline was over and top off 15 days I don't know what they are doing?

my submission was done before deadline .

Hi jay...I believe there is nobody here who really knows what happens at DIBP or how they operate...but, on the other hand, and in all fairness, every each of us surely have special own story/situation that may explain, at least in part, some of the time processing divergencies (vs. others), don't you think? Let's us just hope that they speed up the process for EVERYONE!

Hi jay...I believe there is nobody here who really knows what happens at DIBP or how they operate...but, on the other hand, and in all fairness, every each of us surely have special own story/situation that may explain, at least in part, some of the time processing divergencies (vs. others), don't you think? Let's us just hope that they speed up the process for EVERYONE!

Exactly Korf7. I'm just in wait and watch condition.

Still waiting to hear anything about my nomination which was done on 22nd Sept, its been 150 days since. I will be going on bridging visa soon, getting tense as hell.

Still waiting for my nomination too. It was done a day after yours, 23rd Sept. They requested docs on the 5th Feb, employer submitted on the 11th Feb. I freaked out of course, because I wanted them to get done right after they asked for it, not a week later... but I understand the business doesn't run around me... :)

Every day I check at least 10 times my immi account and the forum here. Seriously, can't wait to visa to be granted and say goodbye to the stress!!

I've been offline for a few weeks (went home on holiday) but back to work today and received an email from the MA to advise DIBP have finally made contact and requested confirmation of the 2 years work for me - she has responded and expects the nomination (which was lodged on 28/8/2014) to be approved shortly as no other queries were raised!

Just a quick update. Our nomination was submitted on 26 August. Heard today that they've requested more docs. It's with team 6 in nsw. Think parramatta. Hoping once docs are submitted we'll have an answer shortly. Hoping my husbands employer does this quickly bit not holding out much hope-they've not been great so far. Great to get some news tho.

We are direct stream no MA.

Guest harry007
I've been offline for a few weeks (went home on holiday) but back to work today and received an email from the MA to advise DIBP have finally made contact and requested confirmation of the 2 years work for me - she has responded and expects the nomination (which was lodged on 28/8/2014) to be approved shortly as no other queries were raised!

Finally some progress, hoping I get to update the new fancy spreadsheet shortly! BTW good work Byron...(I think you made it!)

Hi Lilywhite I have attached pay g summary and pay slip in my visa application but not in nomination. Do you think i should attach pay g summary in nomination application also. As they have asked you 2 years work evidence on 457 visa. I guess they might ask me also.

Strange experience with DIBP

Up until now I have dropped 3 messages at immi (calling is not an option given that I am offshore).

Every time I had sent an email got an automatic reply...followed (a couple of days later) by a 'personalized' but short message basically just stating that my application had not yet been allocated to a case officer.

Could not fail to notice the poor use of the English language - full of orthographic and grammatical errors (and I am not a native speaker...)...well so much for the IELTS tests we all have to undergo.

In addition, the messages are simply signed by a name plus initial such as John X or Anna Y (these were not the real names used), which I find funny (definitely not used to see this form of identification in formal correspondence).

The latest was very funny: after sending my email got the usual automatic reply, this time informing that they are currently allocating applications lodged in October; then got the 'personalized' email saying that my application had not yet been allocated to a CO because it was lodged on 7th Oct 2014. Thus, I have to conclude that they are allocating Oct applications but just not the ones from that date? Or only the ones that were lodged up to 6 Oct? Of course not, this would be too silly...

Well, too surreal this experience of waiting without any clue of what is going on...

Just a quick update. Our nomination was submitted on 26 August. Heard today that they've requested more docs. It's with team 6 in nsw. Think parramatta. Hoping once docs are submitted we'll have an answer shortly. Hoping my husbands employer does this quickly bit not holding out much hope-they've not been great so far. Great to get some news tho.

We are direct stream no MA.

Wilberdoo - similar to me - nomination lodged 28/08 we must be in the same office! I've no oversight on mine tho as company's MA handling the nomination.

Finally our visa has been approved! It is 28 days after nomination got approval. ma email and call dibp this morning and visa be granted this afternoon. Not sure has direct connection but anyway the wait is over. Hope everyone in this forum has best luck and believe all of you can get the visa eventually!

btw since I am overseas, can anyone help me update the spreadsheet? My nomination applied on 2 sep and visa on 4 sep, cheers!

Finally our visa has been approved! It is 28 days after nomination got approval. ma email and call dibp this morning and visa be granted this afternoon. Not sure has direct connection but anyway the wait is over. Hope everyone in this forum has best luck and believe all of you can get the visa eventually!

btw since I am overseas, can anyone help me update the spreadsheet? My nomination applied on 2 sep and visa on 4 sep, cheers!

Huge congratulations mate! You've been waiting too long time (me too)! Hope I will be the next one!

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Kate, do you have a means for me to contact you directly? I have sent you a PM but i fear it may be lost.

Hi Byron

I have just replied. Our internet is on a go slow due to the Cyclones. I will remove my posts from here now whilst we discuss this off the board. Thank you for making contact