I asked my MA to follow up my application with immi department and today I got response that my case was allocated to team 7 on 5th Feb. It's been 5 months by today. (Im)patiently waiting and fingers crossed!

Hi Stenenn7217, Good luck! I am in the same boat, applied 02/09, not a single contact from immi till date. Did your MA advised you where your application is being processed and by which team? My MA says he doesn't have any such information for my application!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanna share my timeline ENS 186 Temporary Residence Transition.. Nomination and Visa Applied 11 Dec 2014

Nomination Granted:03 Feb 15

Visa Approval: Waiting..

Hi SilverChair,

Thanks for sharing your timeline. Just wondering that was your application processed by the new team - formed to process applications lodged after 22nd Nov 2014? My application was lodged on the same day as yours. Thinking maybe mine will be processed soon. :)

Hi Stenenn7217, Good luck! I am in the same boat, applied 02/09, not a single contact from immi till date. Did your MA advised you where your application is being processed and by which team? My MA says he doesn't have any such information for my application!

Hi Lalit715, what I only know is team 7, I don't know where it is and MA didn't give more information.

On a separate note- Can someone help me understand this? If your status states Inprogress does it mean that the application is alloted to a CO? I am not sure what it means?

Unfortunately not, it just means that they have received your application. I'm pretty sure that it does not change until visa is granted.

Unfortunately not, it just means that they have received your application. I'm pretty sure that it does not change until visa is granted.

Websie

any news for you? I am stil watching you guys to get granted. Be chill get soon and pray for you all.

Websie

any news for you? I am stil watching you guys to get granted. Be chill get soon and pray for you all.

No nothing yet. My MA called and was told they would look at my file again 28 days after the request for more documents. It's frustrating as they asked for something on the 16th Dec and then they asked for something different on the 19th Jan. Hopefully next Monday, if I haven't lost the will to live by then!

Hi SilverChair,

Thanks for sharing your timeline. Just wondering that was your application processed by the new team - formed to process applications lodged after 22nd Nov 2014? My application was lodged on the same day as yours. Thinking maybe mine will be processed soon. :)

Hi Laura119,

I am not sure if this is the new team working on my application. I have applied in Parramatta office then approved by WA PESE.. Also, my friend who applied last 19 Dec 2014 got his nomination approval 09 Feb 2015. So, heres hoping you will have yours soon too..

Hi since your all pros at this can I get a quick bit of help please??

apply myself from oz. 2 years with employer will be 18th feb, have filled it all out online but shall I not submit it until the 2 years? I have got my uk police check back, have sent off for my oz one and ive got my HDMI no. so will be booking medical soon ( just wanted to have everything ready so I can upload it soon as they ask for it) Doing the ENS myself no MA. Also will I only have to pay the 3500 after the nomination has been approved and I then apply? so far on the nomination it hasn't asked me to upload any docs or pay the $500 fee??? please help thank u!

[h=2][/h]

Hi since your all pros at this can I get a quick bit of help please??

apply myself from oz. 2 years with employer will be 18th feb, have filled it all out online but shall I not submit it until the 2 years? I have got my uk police check back, have sent off for my oz one and ive got my HDMI no. so will be booking medical soon ( just wanted to have everything ready so I can upload it soon as they ask for it) Doing the ENS myself no MA. Also will I only have to pay the 3500 after the nomination has been approved and I then apply? so far on the nomination it hasn't asked me to upload any docs or pay the $500 fee??? please help thank u!

Definitely wait for 2 years. What counts is the day you applied, not when they review your nomination/application. 18 Feb is just around the corner. Don't risk yourself trying to send it before. Not worth it...

Medical checks are quick to book and are also available right after you put your application through. I wouldn't worry much about it before applying. Also is all online their system. You don't need to upload anything with this regard.

Your nomination/application is only valid and considered sent after you paid. So pretty much it follows: You fill out everything online, click submit, payment comes up, you pay, it's considered sent once they confirm payment. If approved, great! You're permanent resident. If refused, you lost your money. There are ways to try to revert the decision. I haven't seen anyone talking about it, ever. So don't count on it. If it hasn't got to the payment page, you haven't submitted yet.

Hope it helps!

Hi All,

Been watching this forum for a while, and must say that I have found the information shared on here to very useful and relevant. It's also been a big help to realise that I've been in the same boat as so many other people, experiencing pretty much the same things as everyone else. Anyway, my journey is at an end as my PR got granted today (yahoo!!), so thought I'd share my timeline, as follows:

457 transition stream

Nomination lodged 4th July 2014

Medicals done 4th August 2014

Nomination approved 8th September 2014

Application submitted 30th September 2014

PR granted 10th February 2015

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

Guest harry007
Hi All,

Been watching this forum for a while, and must say that I have found the information shared on here to very useful and relevant. It's also been a big help to realise that I've been in the same boat as so many other people, experiencing pretty much the same things as everyone else. Anyway, my journey is at an end as my PR got granted today (yahoo!!), so thought I'd share my timeline, as follows:

457 transition stream

Nomination lodged 4th July 2014

Medicals done 4th August 2014

Nomination approved 8th September 2014

Application submitted 30th September 2014

PR granted 10th February 2015

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

Congrats