This is so frustrating as i was hoping to hear back from IMMI today as it has been 28 days since i have submitted further documents and thats what they state in their letter (below). Grrrrr..

"You must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received this letter. Please send your response to me using the contact details provided in the section Contacting this processing office below. As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the day it was transmitted.

If you do not reply within the timeframe specified above your application may be decided without the requested information being taken into account. If you are unable to provide this information within this time you should contact Parramatta Permanent Sponsored Entry below."

Just had a good chat with Immigration, the guy I spoke to thinks I'm likely only a couple of weeks away from approval as the last bit of info they required was a simple 815 Form.

I asked about the new way in which they assign applications.... As people have previously mentioned on here, no longer is the application assigned to an individual but rather a team (mine is team 7 Perth), there seems to be no time frame once they have requested info, the factors affecting time frame are: number of applications the team is dealing with and complexity of applications.

I have read on here about a 28 day response, but can't see any evidence to suggest? this seems to refer to our response time not Immi.

Therefore I'd say some will be quicker, some will be longer than 28 days depending on complexity of extra docs they have requested.

Although I still reserve the right "to be proven wrong"! :err:

Just had a good chat with Immigration, the guy I spoke to thinks I'm likely only a couple of weeks away from approval as the last bit of info they required was a simple 815 Form.

I asked about the new way in which they assign applications.... As people have previously mentioned on here, no longer is the application assigned to an individual but rather a team (mine is team 7 Perth), there seems to be no time frame once they have requested info, the factors affecting time frame are: number of applications the team is dealing with and complexity of applications.

I have read on here about a 28 day response, but can't see any evidence to suggest? this seems to refer to our response time not Immi.

Therefore I'd say some will be quicker, some will be longer than 28 days depending on complexity of extra docs they have requested.

Although I still reserve the right "to be proven wrong"! :err:

Thanks for this Barney500, it was a great read and I think you asked a few questions that some of us wanted to know the answer for. It's still very vexing with the response time to further submitted documents considering they say within 28 days for us but longer for them - how does that work! I guess when you don't use an MA like us its a little more tidious but we'll get there. At least its in the system somewhere... Just give me it before Xmas and I will be a happy lady!

Here are some of my recent timelines to add to the mix:

Nom and Visa lodged: 08/08/2014

Nom and Visa approved: 25/11/2014

(3 months 17 days)

Nom and Visa lodged: 13/08/2014

Nom and Visa approved: 25/11/2014

(3 months 12 days)

Nom and Visa lodged: 05/08/2014

Nom and Visa approved: 22/11/2014

(3 months 17 days)

Visa lodged: 10/07/2014

Visa approved: 03/11/2014

(3 months 24 days)

Nom lodged: 10/07/2014

Nom approved: 03/11/2014

(3 months 24 days)

Nom and Visa lodged: 25/07/2014

Nom approved: 11/11/2014

Visa approved: 24/11/2014

(3 months 17 days)

Nom and Visa lodged: 05/08/2014

Nom and Visa approved: 18/11/2014

(3 months 13 days)

Nom and Visa lodged: 05/07/2014

Nom approved: 06/11/2014

Visa approved: 10/11/2014

(4 months 1 day)

Nom lodged: 30/06/2014

Nom and Visa approved: 23/10/2014

(3 months 23 days)

Visa lodged: 14/07/2014

Visa approved: 05/11/2014

(3 months 22 days)

@raul sensie

My nominAtion applied on 7th august got approved on 24 th nov and visa which is applied on 13 th october but didn@t get approved at . I submit everthing as decession ready . In my nomination it says " the nominee has lobdged an pr visa apps which is curently being processed. How long it will take ? Thanks

Edited by Sam6

@raul sensie

My nominAtion applied on 7th august got approved on 24 th nov and visa which is applied on 13 th october but didn@t get approved at . I submit everthing as decession ready . In my nomination it says " the nominee has lobdged an pr visa apps which is curently being processed. How long it will take ? Thanks

I would say that going by current timescales it looks around 3 1/2 to 4 months - which maybe means around end of January to February?

I lodged my app on 23 October with nomination already approved so I'm going for end of February unfortunately.

are you from high risk country?

Nope from tht UK.....just done it just incase, i didnt want to slow the process anymore...

Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) applicant document checklist

Expand allCollapse all

[h=2]ExpandedForms[/h]

• For anyone included in the application who is 18 years of age or older and is not your partner:

• pdf_icon.gifForm 47a Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over (238 kB PDF).