Social Groups

ali

The social groups seem to be taking off and are quite fun. I'm thinking we should have a Man Utd group to celebrate the glorious reds (I know there'll be more members who won't join than will) - no hecklers allowed lol

Geoffrey,

I'll start the Us and you start the Them (if I started the 'them group' I'd have to be in it and I don't want that lol). As for positive or negative .... it could be seen either way (depending on which side of the fence you're on) ... maybe we should make a new word like 'posneg' for moments like this when we're undecided. Posneg is only a suggestion you may come up with a better word lol

Ali

I've started the MUFC in Oz group - so be the first to join Jo - soon to be reds in oz can joing too (and not so soon to be in Oz if you'v just started the visa process)... all welcome

Ali

Geoffrey give up !!!lol,,

Man u Ali ,,ill join even though i dont really follow them since my baby left a good few years ago now(oh ah Eric!!! Pwhor there isnt many guys i wouldnt climb over to get to him ,even when he is waffling about fishes and trawlers!!lol)

Cal x

Guest Jaynie
I started a new group & so i hope someone will join, (maybe not ali thou)

It's red a different red to your red Ali, in fact a much better red LOL

heyho

stuju x

Hi Julie,

You have anew Member in your social group namely me! Sorry Ali, I can't possibly join your one, please forgive me, or John will divorce me!

BTW, went past steven Gerrards House the other week, he's having complete renos done and is building himself a new Gym, was gonna take a photo for John, but all the workmen were looking at me! lol:arghh:

Guest HONEY

HI

YOU WON'T KNOW THIS BUT THE BIG EC IS CURRENTLY DONNING A SUIT OF ARMOUR IN ADVERTS OVER HERE AT THE MO - NOT REALLY A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES - YOU CAN SEE WHAT COLOUR I AM

NOT VERY INTERESTING I KNOW BUT JUST WHILE YOU WERE ON THE SUBJECT....:cute:

Geoffrey give up !!!lol,,

Man u Ali ,,ill join even though i dont really follow them since my baby left a good few years ago now(oh ah Eric!!! Pwhor there isnt many guys i wouldnt climb over to get to him ,even when he is waffling about fishes and trawlers!!lol)

Cal x

You are a tipical United supporter!!! no idea about football!!!! never been to a game, just jump on the band wagon!!! United are full of people like yourself Cal, so your not on your own.

Real fans support real clubs!!! Teams like united have ruined the game of soccer for all!!!

Shame, Shame, Shame.

Geoffrey

[quote name=ali;

Cal ... Eric is my all time favourite too - have him as my screen saver

Ali

[quote name=calNgary;

Man u Ali ' date='' date='ill join even though i dont really follow them since my baby left a good few years ago now(oh ah Eric!!! Pwhor there isnt many guys i wouldnt climb over to get to him ,even when he is waffling about fishes and trawlers!!lol)

Cal x[/quote]

OMG RU2 4 real????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Deb xx

Deb ,,If i got my hands on Eric id show you what real is ,lol,,

Geoffrey yet again you are sooo wrong ,i was a season ticket holder in the days of mark hughes,eric cantona,roy keane,kanchelskis(however its spelt)lol,, and all the other sexy bum males!! In fact i even got a snog off Mark Hughes,stood next to his black porshe when they had a completed an open top tour with the cup!!(ner,ner,nen,ner)lol, we only lived about 25 mins from Old Trafford just a shame ticket prices got bloomin ridiculous really!!!

and just to show how sad i am i even brought all the old football shirts over here with me ,of course every one has CANTONA on the back ,,

Ali ,i knew i loved ya for a reason ,we have the same excellent taste!!lol

Cal x

p.s ,,Ali ,i think Geoffrey is jealous!!lol

and just to show how sad i am i even brought all the old football shirts over here with me ,of course every one has CANTONA on the back

Richard had those too; the shame :biglaugh:. He used to go to United every week as a kid in the 80s, (away matches on the train) when they were pants and everyone liked Liverpool (he claims!).

He has stacks of photos of him with Brian McClair, Remi Moses, Bryan Robson etc, from hanging around outside the gates.

Cantona was his favorite too though; used to have the single "Eric the King" in his paltry CD collection when I met him!

Jo x

Guest Curlysoo

I prefer men who play with balls of a different shape ....... coz they have LUVVERLEY chunky thighs! :v_SPIN:

I never notice what colour shirt they are wearing!:embarrassed: ..too busy looking at thighs and bums!

I started a new group & so i hope someone will join, (maybe not ali thou)

It's red a different red to your red Ali, in fact a much better red LOL

heyho

stuju x

well sorry stuju the only red i will be joining is "the one an only red army" and sorry 2 say it's the champions :notworthy:

luv Lisax

Man utd are the best, i too went to watch Cantona... god only knows why he don't play no more... but now we have Ronnie (for now) but... Giggsy in his prime was everybit betta than ronnie (until he takes his shirt off)... Robson is still my fav tho... but the king at OT has to be Alex.

we are in any groups.... supporters club you ave we luv em:yes::yes:

Lisax

Jo ,i still have ooa aah cantona on tape ,it made its way to oz with me along with his autobiography,lol,, now i can say im sad!!lol,,still lurrv him though

Cal x

None of his stuff made it! Never had the autobiography, may have to treat Richard, if he's good!

Jo x

I prefer men who play with balls of a different shape ....... coz they have LUVVERLEY chunky thighs!

That's true! I like watching them in the dressing room now, before the game and at half time; whoever thought of putting cameras in there was a genius...and probably female:yes:!

Jo x

Archived