Leaving tomorrow ...

drstu

After several years of talking about, we've taken the plunge and leave the UK tomorrow via a week in Hong Kong. We'll be living on Bribie Island just north of Brisbane.

it all seems a bit surreal and a bit nerve racking at the moment, but everyone on PIO has been an invaluable source of advice, support & guidance. Hopefully in the years to come I can help others plan their move.

Thank you all!

Best wishes,

Stu

Best of luck with your move, after a cold (mid to high 20's) October, November has warmed up. Enjoy the madness of HK, Bribie will be a contrast.

The boards are great and will continue to be a help even after you have arrived.

S

After several years of talking about, we've taken the plunge and leave the UK tomorrow via a week in Hong Kong. We'll be living on Bribie Island just north of Brisbane.

it all seems a bit surreal and a bit nerve racking at the moment, but everyone on PIO has been an invaluable source of advice, support & guidance. Hopefully in the years to come I can help others plan their move.

Thank you all!

Best wishes,

Stu

Stu ....the very best of luck ....i hope you have all the luck and success required

Archived