could someone confirm this?

losbecutos

Dear fellows,<br><br>some years ago i have worked on a WHV in australia for about a year,<br><br>i did not finish my 88th days of farm work and was dissapointed in this.<br>now i have met a person and he told me if i did my 88 WHV days in New Zealand i can still do a second year in Australia.<br>just wanted to know if this is true or not?<br><br>Sincerelly

These are the official requirements from the government website. Nothing about New Zealand.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-#

Second Working Holiday Visa

To apply for a second Working Holiday (Temporary) visa (subclass 417), you must:

• have complied with all the conditions on your first Working Holiday visa
  • have not previously held more than one Working Holiday visa
  • have completed three months of specified work in regional Australia while on your first Working Holiday visa
  • have not yet turned 31 years of age.

the rules state if you can climb mount cook in flip flops you are worthy of a second year visa.. ( please do not climb mount cook in flip flops I'm an ass and the only Thing you will get out of it is frost bite and a few less toes) should have stuck it out unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
U cant do a second year as im aware anyway, u can extend your initial year making it 2 years but dont think u can do a second year down the line! I may be wrong tho

your second year you can do later, I know people that have travelled home first and applied for there visa several years later..

to OP'er, the answer is NO, you need your 88 days done in Australia otherwise it'll only be the one year visa!