Class Action To Sue Pio

tracy123

Hi all

Who is with me? Since I have joined this site I have slowly become addicted, Each night around 8 o'clock strange things happen to the pio web site!?! Last night it went off around that magic time of 8 and never came back on!!!!

I went to bed without my pio (very upset, depressed) this is like a drug you just cant take it away from me.......

Come on who is with me???? Tim im sure your a nice man but your top of the list!!!!! LOL

Come on my pio friends lets let pio know that we wont take this any longer!!!! lots of LOL

Geoffrey:chatterbox:

Tim keep up the good work (trying to make it like terms and conditions)

Guest KP Nuts

Glad to hear it wasn't only me then, that last night couldn't get their fix of PIO, lol

Please if it needs to go now today, do it in about 10 minutes, because the rest of the morning i'm doing the housework, well hopefully something will get done.

KP Nuts

Yaaahhhh can we claim compensation from pomsinoz for the addiction,

Had troubles signing in early this am, so what i do - visted britsabroad.com (tims other site) NOW THATS BAD !!!!!!!!! LOL

stuju

thought it was just me!!!!! glad to be back on - i should really have had an early night for a change but instead i just looked at other stuff about adelaide whilst still trying pio without success

Its been the same for a few days on and off but this morning was the first time it wouldnt even let me log on ,i blame all the uk side for hogging it ,lol, as Jo says Tim is sorting it and hopefully by next week we will be running as normal.

Cal x

Guest roma 1

hi, i couldn,t get pio last night either about 9.00pm . so i went to see hubby in the bath!! first thing he said was " can,t you get into pio" "no" i said "hard luck now b####er off and leave me in peace" was his reply!! nice ... love him to bits really.

gail

Guest Karen K

OMG, thought i was going mad, my computor wouldn't let me on last night, i felt lost, had to check out other forums, but don't panick, i am staying with PIO..............YES i am, carn't get rid of me that easily XX

Guest leanneandmark

Glad i wasn't the only one suffering!! LOL

I tried PomsinAdelaide but that was no good either. i calmed myself by looking at houses to rent in adelaide instead.

Guest claire&fred

Yes, it is slow again. Its taking ages to download pages.

I was extremely stressed last night as could not get into PIO and started cruising the internet and eventually nodded off on keyboard. Now that is not a good evening in my books.

Claire

Guest KP Nuts
Glad i wasn't the only one suffering!! LOL

I tried PomsinAdelaide but that was no good either. i calmed myself by looking at houses to rent in adelaide instead.

LOL, so did I, saw a lovely one in Hind Marsh (I think it was) but you would need a boat........ and nothing else there by the looks of thing.

KP Nuts

Guest leanneandmark

Well thats no bloody good!!!!!!!!!

Looking at reynella area (ish) How bout you??

Guest KP Nuts

Just looking in general at the time......5 bedrooms plus a study, over looking the water. Where's Reynella???? OK going to have a look now.........

KP Nuts

Guest TheHollies
I am so pleased to hear that others were a bit lost last night!!!!!!!!!!

I had to sit and talk to my husband instead!

Just joshing! But no, it is a very addictive place to come and chat. I've forgotten my kids names!

Kate

:biglaugh: When PIO is down, my hubby will say "you can always sit and talk to me instead"

Seems alot of us are neglecting our hubbies over our addiction!

Guest linziloo
I think all you PIO members should move to Perth. I have never experienced problems getting on the site.:smile:

I dont usually have any trouble either... maybe perth is the place to be!

Archived