Barnaby Joyce new Nationals Leader

starlight7

Another nail in the coffin of Australia's credibility. We'll be able to nail the lid shut soon. He's a buffoon.

I think its compulsory that the leader of the national party and the leader of Queensland are buffoons. The WA premier is optional, but more often than not they also fit the mould.

What critical thoughts about Australia , you're not going to do a runner are you??????

I have cats and grandchildren keeping me here. :cute:Besides I really love Tasmania. I just hate the idiots who have power in this country at the moment.

They are a lot better than the Labor idiots though before them.

I'm sure you will agree.

If that judgement is based on the ability to ignore scientific evidence , ignore international opprobrium in relation to human rights, ignore degradation of the environment and world regarded habitats and display a vindictive streak of victimisation towards anyone who doesn't share their believe in profit at any cost, then I suppose they are.

If that judgement is based on the ability to ignore scientific evidence , ignore international opprobrium in relation to human rights, ignore degradation of the environment and world regarded habitats and display a vindictive streak of victimisation towards anyone who doesn't share their believe in profit at any cost, then I suppose they are.

You don't even live here.

You are clueless.

You don't even live here.

You are clueless.

Having lived there for 10 years gives me a little understanding of the cluelessness or not of Australia, you don't have to have a degree or anything its generally clearly displayed just like your comment.

Even the clueless know how to read and how to use the internet and to read scathing reports by the UNHCR and UNESCO and there are actual reports in newspapers of the idiocy of Australian pollies,

It just captures the very essence doesn't it, excellent.

Mind you , Bananaby has worked tirelessly and outlived every one to get his tongue in between the cheeks.

Oops, sorry I'm personae non grata as I no longer live in that jewel in the Pacific.

Archived