A few pictures of autumn

bunbury61

I adore Autumn colours and tried to get the palette with my old iPhone on my walk the other day (I'm a crap photographer!). The other Autumn bonus was what I think will be my last handful of berries from what has been the best bush around here - I've been noshing blackberries from one bush or another since 17 July!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh wow , all such beautiful pics- just the type to make us feel a a bit homesick - well nostalgic rather !

I was back a few weeks ago & it was stunning weather then too in London & the Midlands, there certainly doesn't seem to have been much rain around lately.

Gorgeous pics posters!I too love Autumn.Im abit of a forager,and of late have picked loads of blackberries and scrumped some apples!:cute:

Happy memories of picking blackberries. Mum used to make crumbles and tarts with them. When I was in primary school all the children used to go picking rosehips from all the local hedgerows of wild roses. We would fill bags and bags of them and haul them into school on the Monday. They were sent off and made into rosehip syrup. For our efforts we would receive a little badge. So proud of those badges we were.

After an average summer ,weather wise ,autumn has been very kind so far ....not much wind again ,and in the main ,not much rain .

I was working in Warwick this morning,so there is one of our beautiful castle and the river avon.....and our locality yesterday .

Bit greyer today

Quality weather for this Halloween weekend .

Dry and up to 18c ....not a record beater though .

Last years 31st Oct weighed in at 24c

Quality weather for this Halloween weekend .

Dry and up to 18c ....not a record beater though .

Last years 31st Oct weighed in at 24c

Yes, remember that well. It was great for all the small children all dressed up trick-or-treating. Normally they would be braving the elements but it was a warm, balmy evening. Quite surreal.

Oh wow, all such beautiful pics- just the type to make us feel a a bit homesick - well nostalgic rather

Just move to Canberra then.

I never realized how much Canberra resembles some towns in the UK:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-17/colours-of-autumn-in-canberra/6395176

If they didn't say it was Canberra, I would have thought it was old Blighty.

Archived