Moving to Australia

Anna C

Hi, I'm Anna.

I currently live live in the UK and am looking to move to Brisbane in the next couple of years! Just wondering if anyone on here is moving or has recently moved over there! If so, please let me know if you have any advice or have found anything good so far!

Im going over in December this year as my brother migrated last year so get to see the place and start meeting some new people for when I move :)

Thanks,

Anna.

Hi Anna

We have lived in Outter Brisbane for almost 10 years now and its great. We often have weekend breaks in the city and there is so much to do it will take a lifetime to get bored. Lots of luck with everything and i am sure you will enjoy yourself in December.

Cal x

Hi Anna

Brisbane is a fab location. Loads to do. I suggest that you spend time during the visit to get a feel for the different areas - each suburb has a slightly different feel to it. Would also see if you can make some work contacts before you move.

Good luck

So Brisbane has lost it's nickname it had for Years on end.A Grave Yard with Lights? Mind you the Last time I was There I got My Car Towed away,And By Sheer look a Passer by got the Number of the Company off the side of the truck.Or I wouldn't have known where it had gone Stolen or What.Never Been Back Since

So Brisbane has lost it's nickname it had for Years on end.A Grave Yard with Lights? Mind you the Last time I was There I got My Car Towed away,And By Sheer look a Passer by got the Number of the Company off the side of the truck.Or I wouldn't have known where it had gone Stolen or What.Never Been Back Since

Why was your car towed away? There must have been a reason. Cars are towed away or clamped in the UK too you know.

Hey Anna

Just moved to Brisbane ourselves and really like it so far. I've had a bit of living experience in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney (now Brisbane) and they are all great for different reasons.

I'd definitely recommend visiting if your budget allows. I think Brisbane is a great option for the next few years particularly if your income is in the modest to average range (like us) as you'll find property is still affordable. IMO Sydney and Melbourne to a lesser extent have become unaffordable for the average family or person looking to buy. Brisbane has a great climate, isn't too big but still has plenty to do and you have the choice of the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast for amazing beaches about an hour in each direction. Happy to help if you have any more specific questions

Hi, I'm Anna.

I currently live live in the UK and am looking to move to Brisbane in the next couple of years! Just wondering if anyone on here is moving or has recently moved over there! If so, please let me know if you have any advice or have found anything good so far!

Im going over in December this year as my brother migrated last year so get to see the place and start meeting some new people for when I move :)

Thanks,

Anna.

What visa are you going on Anna?

Archived