House sale!

Bushpiglet

Not really that interesting to most people but just needed to tell someone...

WE ACCEPTED AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE TODAY!!!! 

We're SO excited...migration agent on board, house sale going through, qualification transcripts being sent, IELTS on Saturday. It finally feels like we're on our way to achieving our dreams!

Anyway...That's all...Lou.x

We're SO excited...migration agent on board, house sale going through, qualification transcripts being sent, IELTS on Saturday. It finally feels like we're on our way to achieving our dreams!

Which part of OZ are you coming to?

Congratulations!!! :-)

We wanted to sell up anyway. Long story involving incredibly bad timing with the housing market. We've been researching for a long time, I have friends in Brisbane, I'm a qualified mental health nurse and our visa looks to be fairly straightforward...but either way the house sale is a good thing! :) x

Not sure how to ask, so I'll just come right out. Have you googled bush pig slang?

We wanted to sell up anyway. Long story involving incredibly bad timing with the housing market. We've been researching for a long time, I have friends in Brisbane, I'm a qualified mental health nurse and our visa looks to be fairly straightforward...but either way the house sale is a good thing! :) x

That's a relief, sounds like a win-win!