EOI Invitation Round - 7th September 2015

CaptainC

The result from the latest round is here and shows what you're looking for https://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/SkillSelect-7-September-2015-Round-Results.aspx

Hi, I was looking for a chart or list where i can see the pending 65 pointers and pending 60 pointers -so can arrive at a tentative time line by which we can hope to get the invite.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I was looking for a chart or list where i can see the pending 65 pointers and pending 60 pointers -so can arrive at a tentative time line by which we can hope to get the invite.

No such data exists or is available to the public. Even if it was available it would be no use to you because it would change every minute.

The link provided offers a date of effect. This date is the date of submission of the last person to receive an invite and how many points they have, this may give you an indication.

Remind me what occupation and number of points you have, and I'll use my best 'guesstimate' to give you an idea.

No such data exists or is available to the public. Even if it was available it would be no use to you because it would change every minute.

The link provided offers a date of effect. This date is the date of submission of the last person to receive an invite and how many points they have, this may give you an indication.

Remind me what occupation and number of points you have, and I'll use my best 'guesstimate' to give you an idea.

I have applied for system analyst 261112 with 60 points Date of submission 30th June. PTE with all 74(I tried increasing to 79-not succeeded yet)

I will move to 65 points as ACS has considered my experience with Nov 2007 onwards and exactly november I hit the 8 years mark. which will move my points to 15 from 10 points- thus making it to total 65.

so no 60 pointers will be invited for 261112? As I dont see a single 60 pointers being invited even if they have their filing date as early as march/apr/may?

Yes, currently no 60 pointers have been invited in a while.

It's possible to get through on 60, but not likely with the way things are going at the moment.

I would estimate that you have to wait at least until you have the 65 points.

Dear Captain C,

I submitted my EOI on 5th September for the job code 2341 Agricultural and forestry scientist with 60 points

What do you think i can expect an invitation.

In the last call, 7th September only 10 invitation were sent from this job code.

With your experience can you tell me when i can receive the call.

Thank you

byju

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 469]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Dear Captain C,

I submitted my EOI on 5th September for the job code 2341 Agricultural and forestry scientist with 60 points

What do you think i can expect an invitation.

In the last call, 7th September only 10 invitation were sent from this job code.

With your experience can you tell me when i can receive the call.

Thank you

byju

[TABLE=class: table-100, width: 469]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I would estimate that you'd be invited either the second round in October or first round in November.

Hello!

For 2613 occupations, the visa date of effect is way back to 9th of May for 60 pointers! based on 7 September results

I lodged an EoI on 11 August 2015 with skill 261313 (Software Engineer) assessment by ACS

Can anyone predict when I probably will get an invitation?

CaptainC.. any idea?

Cheers!

Hello!

For 2613 occupations, the visa date of effect is way back to 9th of May for 60 pointers! based on 7 September results

I lodged an EoI on 11 August 2015 with skill 261313 (Software Engineer) assessment by ACS

Can anyone predict when I probably will get an invitation?

CaptainC.. any idea?

Cheers!

I'd hazard a guess at December.

I'd hazard a guess at December.

Dear CaptainC,

Just wanna ask your expertise if you reckon I will be included with invites on 9/10..

I lodged EOI via agent last Sept 2 with 60points under Registered Nurse occupation. Up to date I saw there are still 13,000 available slots and only 600 were invited in total from last round. Im really nervous. Thank you

Dear CaptainC,

Just wanna ask your expertise if you reckon I will be included with invites on 9/10..

I lodged EOI via agent last Sept 2 with 60points under Registered Nurse occupation. Up to date I saw there are still 13,000 available slots and only 600 were invited in total from last round. Im really nervous. Thank you

Probably the second round in October (23rd) at a guess.

CaptainC, what are the chances to get my invite in the first round of November if applied as an accountant (65 points) on Sept,21st?

Your opinion is much appreciated:smile:

The points are currently standing at 70 for your occupation, and 65 point applicants are currently back logged as far back as 2nd July.

I can't see you receiving an invite before the new year to be honest, and even then if the trend continues it may be longer.

Ask me again at the beginning of November and I'll take a look at the latest data to give you a better idea.

Hi Everyone,

I had applied my EOI for 189 visa subclass on 31st July,2015 for Computer network professional, which happens to be a non-pro rata basis occupation. Its code is 263111. The last cut off date for 60 pointers was 27th July,2015 9:22 AM Canberra time. Can someone please share if anyone following this date has got invite with 60 points?

Thanks..

Hi Everyone,

I had applied my EOI for 189 visa subclass on 31st July,2015 for Computer network professional, which happens to be a non-pro rata basis occupation. Its code is 263111. The last cut off date for 60 pointers was 27th July,2015 9:22 AM Canberra time. Can someone please share if anyone following this date has got invite with 60 points?

Thanks..

Hi Sulav,

Hopefully somebody will come forward with an answer.

You haven't indicated if you received an invitation. If not, then it seems that very few 60 pointers were invited, if any at all.

Hi CaptainC,

I just submitted EOI for Registered Nurse (254499) with 60 points on 07/10/15. Would you mind predict when I may get an invitation?

Thanks

Zoe

Based on the distinct lack of 60 points applicants being invited yesterday, I would say that yours would be the first round in December.

Hi Sulav,

Hopefully somebody will come forward with an answer.

You haven't indicated if you received an invitation. If not, then it seems that very few 60 pointers were invited, if any at all.

Thanks for the reply Captain. No, I haven't got my invite yet. Probably, I wont be getting it in this 9th October round. I am thinking to give a PTE test and try to improve my score. In IELTS I could just score 7.5. I am wondering what would be the cut off date this time for 60 pointers. Last time it was 27th July,2015. :(

Kindly suggest from your speculations, if I can get invitation by November 1st round. My skill assessment from ACS is expiring in Nov, 2015. I had received it on 13th Nov,2013. The letter said the assessment will be valid for 24 months from 13th Nov 2013. I am wondering will it be valid on 13th Nov 2015. If not, I will have to send documents again for re-assessment. God knows how much time will it take this time. I haven't changed companies though in last 3 years, so there is no change in roles or responsibility to declare.

Edited by Sulav Patel