EOI Invitation Round - 7th September 2015

CaptainC

Captain C, I submitted my EOI with 60 points under registered nurse occupation and haven't got the invitation this round. Can you please predict when I will get it? I'm going insane! Thank you:)

I submitted on the 30/7/2015

I would think that it would most likely be first round in November, but you might just sneak in on the 23rd October.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply Captain. No, I haven't got my invite yet. Probably, I wont be getting it in this 9th October round. I am thinking to give a PTE test and try to improve my score. In IELTS I could just score 7.5. I am wondering what would be the cut off date this time for 60 pointers. Last time it was 27th July,2015. :(

Kindly suggest from your speculations, if I can get invitation by November 1st round. My skill assessment from ACS is expiring in Nov, 2015. I had received it on 13th Nov,2013. The letter said the assessment will be valid for 24 months from 13th Nov 2013. I am wondering will it be valid on 13th Nov 2015. If not, I will have to send documents again for re-assessment. God knows how much time will it take this time. I haven't changed companies though in last 3 years, so there is no change in roles or responsibility to declare.

Same answer as the one to Betty, above.

CaptainC,

Do you have any news on Accountant occupation? I submitted my eoi with 70 points on 24 august, still no invitation and I am aware of the fact that a lot of 70 applicants have not been invited. Is there something wrong with DIBP? Cheers.

\ellere. Applied for 189 visa under ANZCO 221111 Accountant with 70 points. Submitted my EOI last August 24 as well but still no invitation. Quite disappointed and anxious.

CaptainC,

Do you have any news on Accountant occupation? I submitted my eoi with 70 points on 24 august, still no invitation and I am aware of the fact that a lot of 70 applicants have not been invited. Is there something wrong with DIBP? Cheers.

Same here. Applied for 189 visa under ANZCO 221111 Accountant with 70 points. Submitted my EOI last August 24 as well but still no invitation. Quite disappointed and anxious.

Same here. Applied for 189 visa under ANZCO 221111 Accountant with 70 points. Submitted my EOI last August 24 as well but still no invitation. Quite disappointed and anxious.

I know, right? Im just trying to work out what exactly is their plan for Accoutant, whether they would cut it out completely without our knowledge, or suddenly increase the standard to 70/75 points, since they have the authority to do so. On the other hand, I thought the quota has to be filled before the fy end.

There is little known about the fate of accountants at this time. The occupation remains flagged for removal from the SOL and the ceiling value for invitations has been dramatically reduced during this financial year.

The September invitation round data states that the latest date of effect for visa invites was 6th August, and the points were 70. This means that on that round only 70 points and above were invited, and only those with EOI's submitted before 6th August.

The minimum points score will remain at 60 points, even for this occupation. If the department wishes to raise the minimum points score then they would raise it for all occupations. This is unlikely.

Accountants along with 2 other occupation groups are in a pro rata arrangement because of the high number of applicants. This is to ensure that the invitations aren't all used up early on in the financial year and that the opportunity is there for all.

It is not necessarily the case that all of the accountant invitations will be used up even by the end of the financial year, this is because there are many other occupations that submit EOI's and everyone, accountants included, are in the same pool.

The main reason that the points cut off is so high at the moment (70 points) is that many accountants realised that they will face stiff competition with the reduced ceiling value and have made efforts to increase their points as best they can.

Another contributing factor is that external and internal auditors met their occupation ceiling last month, and many of those applicants that didn't make it through have changed their EOI's and nominated themselves as Accountants therefore flooding the skillselect EOI system with yet more accountants.

Anybody waiting with 70 points, take some comfort in the fact that you most likely will be invited within the next couple of rounds. Anybody with 65 points or less I would expect that you may have to wait until the new year but I think that you will eventually get there. But, those with 60 I would suggest that you explore ways to increase your point score as I personally can't see this trend slowing down significantly enough to allow any invitations for you this financial year.

All that being said, invitation rounds have changed from monthly to fortnightly recently and this may or may not have had an adverse impact on the latest (9th October) round.

OMG!!! Woke up this morning to an email inbox full of DIRECT VISA GRANTS!!!

Direct grants in 30 days! Over the moon is an understatement.... Good luck to all those still waiting from the September round - it's worth the wait!

Slight typo there... it was 39 days. Still amazing... but just wanted to clarify that minor point for any further readers.

Dear Captian C,

I received a below email. But when i login in the EOI accounts, it is showing nothing. Please help.

Dear X,

Please be advised that you have received a message in your SkillSelect Mailbox Account.

To read the message, please click on the link which will direct you to the login page;

http://www.SkillSelect.gov.auRegards

SkillSelect System Administrator

Hello all,

Congrats to RMT1980 for receiving direct visa. i want to know that do you have assigned case officer or not.

as i understand. you only submitted application by immi account and attach all relevant documents and after 39 days you got direct visa grant.is this happened with you?

secondly, have you applied as single or you have any dependents?

Hello all,

Congrats to RMT1980 for receiving direct visa. i want to know that do you have assigned case officer or not.

as i understand. you only submitted application by immi account and attach all relevant documents and after 39 days you got direct visa grant.is this happened with you?

secondly, have you applied as single or you have any dependents?

Hi strikker, yes you have assumed correctly. I applied on 7th Sep through IMMI account and then spent the next 4 weeks uploading all my documents, and in the same time I also got the PCC and also the medicals booked and arranged for all applicants. Once you have applied through IMMI account and paid VAC then you will be able to start uploading and also request Health HAP ID which is needed for medical booking and also the referral letter which you have to take to the medical centre - you must use a centre on the approved IMMI list.

Then after all that I sat patiently and waited, and yesterday was the lucky day!

To answer your other question... I am in a family of four. My wife and I and our 2 dependant children.

Dear Captian C,

I received a below email. But when i login in the EOI accounts, it is showing nothing. Please help.

Dear X,

Please be advised that you have received a message in your SkillSelect Mailbox Account.

To read the message, please click on the link which will direct you to the login page;

I have no idea, I'm sorry.

Dear Captian C,

Dear X,

If you login to your SkillSelect account then there is a correspondence link/section. I think any interaction with DIBP will appear in here.

Hello Captain C,

EOI Submitted : 21-Sep-2015

Code : 261112

What are the chances of receiving invitation letter in 23rd Oct round?

Regards,

Jack Sparrow

Highly unlikely. In the absence of up to date data I can only estimate that it will be November/December at the moment.

Thanks Captain C,

& now

<ANZSCO ICT Systems Analyst 261112> / <PTE 15/09/2015 L90 R82 W90 S90> / <ACS Skills Assessment Result Positive 10/08/2015> / <EOI (189) 21/09/2015 (70 points)> /

What other info do you need?

Not data from you, data from the department of immigration

Good luck to everyone waiting patiently for their invitations. I do sympathise having had to wait for 4 months to the day, and I know how hard it is trying not to despair, although as CaptainC already said... hold in there, the wait is worth it and you will be invited eventually.

hi Buddy so it took 4 months to get invitation with 60 Points

i am having 60 points with Developer Programmer IELTS 6 ACS assesment done