Aussie Insults VS Angry Scot

Huntersmummy

Good evening my beautiful folk.

So, we booked our flights, 13th oct, wooooohoooo, buggering off to darwin!

Anyways, i had a thought, my mother, who is a typical, angry, scottish drunk....when I was having a conversation with her about this and that, that, we talk in slang, dinnae, toon, dauner, mucker, wud'nae etc etc that I thought i would brush up on my "aussie slang" to ease me in gently so I wouldn't struggle.

Fast forward to another forum, after a disagreement, this aussie bloke called me a "woos pommy quid bastard"

What???!!!

I must say I was stumped. After calling him a "scaffy bawbag" It was quits.

But really, am I the only one who is seeming going to struggle with the aussie tongue? How have you all managed?

Good evening my beautiful folk.

So, we booked our flights, 13th oct, wooooohoooo, buggering off to darwin!

Anyways, i had a thought, my mother, who is a typical, angry, scottish drunk....when I was having a conversation with her about this and that, that, we talk in slang, dinnae, toon, dauner, mucker, wud'nae etc etc that I thought i would brush up on my "aussie slang" to ease me in gently so I wouldn't struggle.

Fast forward to another forum, after a disagreement, this aussie bloke called me a "woos pommy quid bastard"

What???!!!

I must say I was stumped. After calling him a "scaffy bawbag" It was quits.

But really, am I the only one who is seeming going to struggle with the aussie tongue? How have you all managed?

I wouldn't worry. They're scared of Scots. They think they're all mad.

Archived