victim of marriage fraud.

zmxncb

So all Indians bring their 50 family members here and the rest of the world just migrates as bachelors? Indians have the same visa rule as others. If you don't have any valid points to make, then desist from making them. So are you threatening physical assault against someone on a public forum when you say you want to come face to face with hi

No i think you missed my point, he used and abused someone to get a visa , and now he will abuse that visa to bring in his family members . If you cannot see that this is wrong then i think you need to have your head checked. :twitcy: Believe you me i am anything but a keyboard warrior and i have strong views on situations like this, and if perhaps this was a person i knew myself that had been through this he would need to worry . take that however you want but i think you'll find i give zero **** on what you think . It wouldn't matter what nationality they were, i would have the same views/opinions.... you brought that into the equation

Edited by JarvisG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i think you missed my point, he used and abused someone to get a visa , and now he will abuse that visa to bring in his family members . If you cannot see that this is wrong then i think you need to have your head checked. :twitcy: Believe you me i am anything but a keyboard warrior and i have strong views on situations like this, and if perhaps this was a person i knew myself that had been through this he would need to worry . take that however you want but i think you'll find i give zero **** on what you think . It wouldn't matter what nationality they were, i would have the same views/opinions.... you brought that into the equation

I think you would be better off checking your IQ and doing a brain scan to see if it exists if you believe visa scams are perpetrated by Indians alone. Do you have strong views about European bikie gangs coming into Australia or are they of right color for you to be worried about?

You were ranting about a country instead of ranting about an individual. I don't care what kind of warrior you are, keyboard or not.

I'm sure there are frauds in every migration class. this thread is about marriage fraud, so I didn't list all the others I've heard of.

Why will India question him about it? its not their concern.

I have heard of people getting visas even after they have been deported from that same country a few years earlier, never mind fro a different country. Its a crime but doesn't necessarily prevent migration. tts down to the individual country.

I have hears of Brits abusing visa multiple times after getting deported.

I think you would be better off checking your IQ and doing a brain scan to see if it exists if you believe visa scams are perpetrated by Indians alone. Do you have strong views about European bikie gangs coming into Australia or are they of right color for you to be worried about?

You were ranting about a country instead of ranting about an individual. I don't care what kind of warrior you are, keyboard or not.

your a moron! Hahahaha when the *** did I say it was only Indian doing this? Your a typical idiot using racism as an argument .. I meant no racism in what I said please point it out to me????you made it racist so shut up. Your comical :biglaugh: stop talking dribble you donkey and accusing me of being a racist ... Your what's wrong with the world.... Can't say anything about a non white person without being accused of racism. Get a grip d**ck head

Edited by JarvisG

Sounds good, but to physically "kick the guy out" might be a bit more difficult. Seeing as he's Indian he probably feels a mere female is below him anyway and if anyone is going to leave, push come to shove it might be her.
I couldn't give a shlt about the flack that I am likely to get from this, but..................do a bit of research and any fool can see that the biggest rort on the Oz migration system is being perpetrated from India and their nationals...........whether they come on student visas and end up driving taxis 24/7, via a manipulation of the 457 visa, or via an arranged marriage scheme that are perpetrated by Indian nationals that have managed to get their 'foot in the door" and make a lucrative living from getting others to do likewise is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fear of those who want to speak up for fear of being accused as racist.

You are very funny. Who told that you are racist? Being a racist means you need something to be proud of, which I don't find here.

But if you look at the gems posting the comments above, I find that their blood boils when they see some other people doing the fraud, but are quiet when their own does it.

Why will India question him about it? its not their concern.

I have heard of people getting visas even after they have been deported from that same country a few years earlier, never mind fro a different country. Its a crime but doesn't necessarily prevent migration. tts down to the individual country.

So you don't pass through immigration when you enter your country and your immigration department doesn't check your passport and bat an eyelid when there is a deportation notice in it?

Every country checks why a deportation notice is entered and it makes exit from the country difficult. The Immigration dept checks both foreigners and locals.

I couldn't give a shlt about the flack that I am likely to get from this, but..................do a bit of research and any fool can see that the biggest rort on the Oz migration system is being perpetrated from India and their nationals...........whether they come on student visas and end up driving taxis 24/7, via a manipulation of the 457 visa, or via an arranged marriage scheme that are perpetrated by Indian nationals that have managed to get their 'foot in the door" and make a lucrative living from getting others to do likewise is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fear of those who want to speak up for fear of being accused as racist.

I too don't give a **** what someone from lala land thinks about my post. The Europeans are showing that they are not behind anyone in perpetuating fraud and my source is not dailymail alone. You can rant about others perpetuating frauds among your buddy circle and not be challenged, but don't expect it on a forum read by intelligent people.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32286370

http://www.smh.com.au/national/travellers-lie-to-get-second-year-visa-extension-20120812-242sf.html

http://immigrationmatters.co.uk/brit-arrested-in-australia-over-visa-fraud.html

Nail the dangly bits to the gatepost. It should deter others.

(Might take some of your flak John)

Jezzyboy,

Burning women whom you don't like on stakes or lynching anyone of different appearance isn't allowed nowadays.

Even during their colonial rule of India, the Brits didn't try it there as they knew their superpower status depended on Indian soldiers and resources.

I don't find you getting this angry against other frauds discussed on this forum.

Jezzyboy,

Burning women whom you don't like on stakes or lynching anyone of different appearance isn't allowed nowadays.

Even during their colonial rule of India, the Brits didn't try it there as they knew their superpower status depended on Indian soldiers and resources.

I don't find you getting this angry against other frauds discussed on this forum.

It wasn't a race thing, why do you interpret it as such? If I haven't responded to other threads it's because they weren't of interest or I haven't read them.

I was speaking figuratively, and I think you must realise that. But it is a disgraceful way to treat someone.

I think Mr Pendragon is of the Norwegian persuasion- i.e. a troll

Very funny. Looking at the posts on this topic, I don't think I'm the only one trolling. The issue here is something and son roster want to bring in son other agenda here. If called a troll to point that out, I'll wear it asa badge of honor. And Norwegian's are one of the nicest people on earth and am happy to be considered as such.

And with a name starlight, Are you from Alpha Centauri?

Edited by ArthurPendragon

It wasn't a race thing, why do you interpret it as such? If I haven't responded to other threads it's because they weren't of interest or I haven't read them.

I was speaking figuratively, and I think you must realise that. But it is a disgraceful way to treat someone.

The punishment that you talked about was the reason for my response.

I had already posted on what can be done in this situation. Extrapolating an action of one individual to the whole country won't go unchallenged whether that country is India or England or China or Norway.

I had already posted on what can be done in this situation. Extrapolating an action of one individual to the whole country won't go unchallenged whether that country is India or England or China or Norway.

You made it a race thing when I made absolutely no reference to race! I expect an apology, not waffle.

To those who were ranting that fraud is limited to one group alone, here is my response from today's news. Lets see if this brings up the same kind of reaction.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/organised-crime-rorts-457-visa-program-20150530-ghcl80[/quote

The discussions on this thread have been about one groups prevalence for marriage fraud - you have posted something about 457 visas....not related.

To those who were ranting that fraud is limited to one group alone, here is my response from today's news. Lets see if this brings up the same kind of reaction.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/organised-crime-rorts-457-visa-program-20150530-ghcl80[/quote

The discussions on this thread have been about one groups prevalence for marriage fraud - you have posted something about 457 visas....not related.

The discussion on this thread was fraud committed by one individual , not a group and no one is defending him.

Some posters pointed towards one group alone and also brought in treatment of women there, which was totally irrelevant.

I would like to know the statistics on violence against women from the poster's country and see if they are coming out with flying colours.

Some individuals from a groups might indulge in certain type of fraud and another from a different group might indulge in different type as the requirements change depending on the source country.

My question is, if an Indian commits a crime then why is it extrapolated to the entire country, but when Adrian Bailey or Sean Price does that, its just the individual and not the entire group.

So what I posted was a retort and relevant.

My question is, if an Indian commits a crime then why is it extrapolated to the entire country,

Care to show where that has happened on this thread, because I must have missed it. There was an inference from one poster as to how Indians (as a majority or state) )view women which IMHO is not too far off the mark if the (historical) lack of convictions in cases of abuse against females, and indeed, the appaling lack of cases never even reaching the courts is anything to go by.

I stand by my post that the majority of visa fraud has been shown to be perpetrated by Indian nationals. (google will help you find the data) Now if you wish to interpret that as "extrapolated to the entire country" then You must expect to have your motives questioned for so doing...............sometimes, anti-racism crusaders are their own worse enemies, and indeed, threaten the freedom of legal expression far more than any right wing nutjob can.

Care to show where that has happened on this thread, because I must have missed it. There was an inference from one poster as to how Indians (as a majority or state) )view women which IMHO is not too far off the mark if the (historical) lack of convictions in cases of abuse against females, and indeed, the appaling lack of cases never even reaching the courts is anything to go by.

I stand by my post that the majority of visa fraud has been shown to be perpetrated by Indian nationals. (google will help you find the data) Now if you wish to interpret that as "extrapolated to the entire country" then You must expect to have your motives questioned for so doing...............sometimes, anti-racism crusaders are their own worse enemies, and indeed, threaten the freedom of legal expression far more than any right wing nutjob can.

I was talking about the same poster and I was quoting the same interference that was made. It looked pretty clear on the extrapolation part. The media highlight on the Indian case is because the Indians protested against that and not because the media suddenly found it out. If you care to google violence again women in UK, you will find that its as bad there.

About fraud in immigration, I can give you data from other nationalities for each data that you give me on Indians.

Also, can you show me one law in Indian penal code that is anti women as pointed out by you in the as a majority or state comment.

The things that the right wing claims as part of their culture now,like women's rights, equality before law and minority rights came about due to the left wing alone. Europe during world war 1 & 2 was a different world and what we see now is due to the leftist agitation and their protests to change the status quo.

You made it a race thing when I made absolutely no reference to race! I expect an apology, not waffle.

i am starting to see a re-occurring pattern here as he did the same thing to me jez... don't really think he knows what point he is trying to get across but calling people racists for stating the obvious seems to be his forte.

Arthur ... Seems like there is nobody on this thread that agree's with anything are saying which kind of indicates that your views are shared by very little or no one. I suspect you have long greasy hair , a beard and spend most of the day in front of a computer preaching your hippy bull*** .... take it elsewhere because we certainly do not want to hear it

Edited by JarvisG