And the UK election result is.......

srg73

Don't hold your breath on any of that changing, specially the unemployed. I would love to think that the conservatives can magically create enough jobs to get everyone that wants one into full time employment, don't think it will happen though. :no:

More of a chance it happening under the conservatives than labour mate.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are not. That's why there was the large swing to the SNP. Cameron has no mandate to impose his policies on Scotland. As for the demonstrators in London; I believe that they are letting the Tories know that they have had enough of their policy of austerity which is hurting mainly the disabled and low paid workers. This they are entitled to do .

Remind me how many where rioting?

Ooohhh....hark at everyone getting all bitchy. Quite pathetic to be honest.

I have no shame in admitting that I voted for conservatives. I am glad they got in. I have my reasons for voting for them just like the scots for voting SNP and others voting Labour or UKIP.

I don't think I'm glad they got in, but they probably were the better option.

The thing that worries me is that we may shortly find out what the lib dems were doing for the last five years.

Haha yeah you don't want to end up like that poster zack. Best get your citizenship incase you don't like a tory government after all

Who's zack? Wrong!best get it Incase england is invaded, you lot did it once.:laugh:dont forget you have all the big guns( nuclear subs) ssshh don't tell everyone.:wink:

I don't think I'm glad they got in, but they probably were the better option.

The thing that worries me is that we may shortly find out what the lib dems were doing for the last five years.

Basically next to nowt.they had a leash on a lion and now that lion has broken that string.

Who's zack? Wrong!best get it Incase england is invaded, you lot did it once.:laugh:dont forget you have all the big guns( nuclear subs) ssshh don't tell everyone.:wink:

Mate you're welcome to the nuclear weapons, we sure don't want them! There's a Twitter hashtag going around from england called "take us with you scotland" and people saying they want to move here. They are more than welcome! :laugh: some of the media hate doesn't work on some people :)

Haha we have our own symbol. :dull: I didn't realise taking about a lion was exclusive to english people. Although to be fair I didn't like his speech at all but I think you'll find he's still around :wink:

No your right it isn't only exclusive to the English. But it is ours its on our footy jerseys:laugh:and coat of arms that's enough for me.he could of said instead the Scottish thistle has bloomed today:laugh:but that doesn't sound manly does it.sounds good though I would vote for that he should make me his PR man.

I think ours is a unicorn isn't it? See im the crappest Nat ever which just goes to prove it isn't about Braveheart :laugh: if it's definitely a unicorn then yeah that doesn't sound very manly lol. We'll let him know not to borrow your lion again :wink: he can use the thistle instead but then people might say we are pricks :sad: :laugh:

Mate you're welcome to the nuclear weapons, we sure don't want them! There's a Twitter hashtag going around from england called "take us with you scotland" and people saying they want to move here. They are more than welcome! :laugh: some of the media hate doesn't work on some people :)

Bloody traitors:laugh:

Bloody traitors:laugh:

There might be a big influx to scotland lol we might have to put armed guards at the border like ed milliband said.. I actually really like that hashtag because it makes a change from all the bad stuff going around. People have said "we've been told that the scots hate the English but all we can see is opposite". Which is nice.. I'm the PIO hippy

What will happen to all your brethren who work on and maintain them subs and the facilities and all the industries around that support it. If it moves like the snp want.

There might be a big influx to scotland lol we might have to put armed guards at the border like ed milliband said.. I actually really like that hashtag because it makes a change from all the bad stuff going around. People have said "we've been told that the scots hate the English but all we can see is opposite". Which is nice.. I'm the PIO hippy

It's nice to be nice.

Armed guards lol, is that to keep the scots in or the English refugees out.:laugh:

Obviously their is some angst in Scotland over the English.its self evident in the recent election But me i have never had a problem with my neighbours over the border. And when I get back I am sure to enjoy a great holiday there. Not sucking up but the landscape and the people I met on many of travels there are second to none.only if it was a wee warmer I would contemplate moving there.:laugh:. I do have Scottish blood aswell ( bloody black sheep of the family) The Gordon's.i won't let it hold me back though:laugh:

Archived