UKIP Watch

gee13

Quotes from Grauniad and Mirror, what a surprise ultra left wing. Sky I guess are simply trying to provide balance as they started off very pro UKIP.

I would not vote UKIP but as mentioned they would not exist if there was not a demand for them and their ideas do seem to have shaken things up a little.

S

UKIP are not my party of choice either. But my decision is based on policies, not a few articles about: a) someone's choices forty years ago, b) that some group in Europe would be interested in a link up in the EU parliament although UKIP are not interested and c) that somebody did something wrong and faced UKIP disciplinary action for doing so.

Remind us again how australia deals with asylum seekers....?

True.

Even Nigel Farage (described by the lazy Australian MSM as 'leader of Britain's far right party') admitted he couldn't stomach what Australia does to asylum seekers (boat turn backs, offshore detention [child detention, torture and abuse]).

So what does that make Abbott and co?

Where has UKIP come from? Why do some people vote for them instead of Lab or Tory?

because they are sheep, and they don't like 'foreigners' - or because they are thick as sh*t? :)

They usually have some kind of way to rationalise it, but beneath that is a dislike of foreigners and Romanians 'taking our jobs and NHS etc' Nationalism gone mad!

it's also mostly Daily mail/express readers and older people who vote for em.

because they are sheep, and they don't like 'foreigners' - or because they are thick as sh*t? :)

They usually have some kind of way to rationalise it, but beneath that is a dislike of foreigners and Romanians 'taking our jobs and NHS etc' Nationalism gone mad!

Why is it wrong to dislike 'foreigners?'

Does that mean that you are prejudiced against 'older people?' (And DM/DE readers?)

True.

Even Nigel Farage (described by the lazy Australian MSM as 'leader of Britain's far right party') admitted he couldn't stomach what Australia does to asylum seekers (boat turn backs, offshore detention [child detention, torture and abuse]).

So what does that make Abbott and co?

ILLEGAL asylum seekers. Official refugees are welcome and rightly so. Incidentally, the waiting list for public housing in NSW alone is 60,000. How would you tell people on that list, many who have been waiting for decades, that they have to wait longer so illegal immigrants can be housed?

Why is it wrong to dislike 'foreigners?'

I try not to always judge people as a rule quickly - and I do think it's wrong to judge people just because of labels. I wouldn't say I disliked everyone from Hull, or Cardiff any more than I would say i would dislike anyone from Poland or Iraq. It just makes no sense. Only narrow minded people do that. I take people as they come. I am one of those 'loony lefties' that don't really fit in on PIO you see...

I have nothing against older people. I am middle aged myself, and my parents are in their 60s. I just answered your question. The people who vote UKIP read those papers and are usually older. Their members are all ex-tories and BNP. That's not my opinion, it just 'is' a fact.

Archived