Liverpool FC tour,Australia 2015

pablo

Just posting for any reds over there,or those planning a reccie who might want to go the match

This according to the echo anyway,a normally well informed source obviously

http://liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-pre-season-reds-set-8441038

Might be an occasion to catch,if the Melbourne game was anything to go by,even if you're not into footy

The link probably won't work knowing my I.T skills:rolleyes:,so! the echo reckons two games,one in Adelaide(me mate's there will like that),the other in Brisbane,July this year

[YOUTUBE]aSy5fvpJUzo[/YOUTUBE]

YNWA:notworthy:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just posting for any reds over there,or those planning a reccie who might want to go the match

http://liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-pre-season-reds-set-8441038

Might be an occasion to catch,if the Melbourne game was anything to go by,even if you're not into footy

The link probably won't work knowing my I.T skills:rolleyes:,so! the echo reckons two games,one in Adelaide(me mate's there will like that),the other in Brisbane,July this year

you're always on the phone-ins so tell them to get their arses to Perth instead.

This has been known for a while in Brisbane. Will be held at the Suncorp Stadium which is fairly impressive. Will try and get there with a few friends as good excuse for a few beers and watch Liverpool live for the second time in my life (first was 1988 vs Arsenal and was enough to put anybody off for life).

Pity Gerrard will be moved on by the time this comes around as he is a player who deserves respect if only due to his loyalty to one club.

S

This has been known for a while in Brisbane. Will be held at the Suncorp Stadium which is fairly impressive. Will try and get there with a few friends as good excuse for a few beers and watch Liverpool live for the second time in my life (first was 1988 vs Arsenal and was enough to put anybody off for life).

Pity Gerrard will be moved on by the time this comes around as he is a player who deserves respect if only due to his loyalty to one club.

S

So loyal he has quit to join another club.

Does anyone know what website I would need to keep an eye on to get tickets for the game in adelaide(if the end up playing there)? We arrive 10 days before my hubby's 30th and would love to get him a ticket for it, one of his concerns is being able to follow his beloved liverpool when we move!

Brings back memories of a great night. I'd just got to my seat when YNWA started up, and as ever upon hearing it, it was spine-tingling! I never thought people in Aus liked footy with the Aussie Rules being the number 1 sport here, so I was staggered to see so many red shirts around the city on the day of the game. A bit disappointed that the lads aren't coming back to Melbourne this time round, so I'll have to start saving my pennies for my next trip home later this year :smile:

Does anyone know what website I would need to keep an eye on to get tickets for the game in adelaide(if the end up playing there)? We arrive 10 days before my hubby's 30th and would love to get him a ticket for it, one of his concerns is being able to follow his beloved liverpool when we move!

The echo reckons its at the Adelaide Oval,i would be contacting them,or one of the supporters clubs out there before you leave,MCG sold out very quickly last time

http://liverpoolaustralia.com.au/features/lfc-adelaide.php

Best of luck on your move btw

I do wish you well on your move back btw bp,just because you're a misguided Tory slug doesn't mean I dislike yer:wink::wubclub:

Right,back to work,cutting windows out of two foot thick sandstone walls on this church,oh the fun.....

Guest guest30085
I do wish you well on your move back btw bp,just because you're a misguided Tory slug doesn't mean I dislike yer:wink::wubclub:

Right,back to work,cutting windows out of two foot thick sandstone walls on this church,oh the fun.....

You're at work? But you've managed to post? Does that mean you're using a mobile to access the internet?

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Praise The Lord! :angel_happy_face_ha

You're at work? But you've managed to post? Does that mean you're using a mobile to access the internet?

:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Praise The Lord! :angel_happy_face_ha

No,just a very sophisticated pigeon....

Archived