189 Visa Lodged January 2015

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do we come to know that a case officer has been allocated to the concerned file? Does it reflect in the immiaccount application view page?

I knew because I received an email from the CO yesterday asking for a missing document (police clearance). Nothing changed for me on ImmiAccount yet.

Visa granted this morning. Can't believe it!! Perfect timing as got telephone interview in an hour! Very best of luck to all of you. :laugh:

Congrats peachy great news. Can you tell me if the grant is reflecting in your immiaccount. and all the best for your interview.

Hello Husage123

As I browsed I think it will be around 9AM -11AM IST

Anyways I think urs will be in another couple of days becoz u have applied on 10/1/15 and peachy applied before u i.e. 9 Jan 15 :cool:

All the best Husage :wink: and Congratulations peachy great news :cool:

Hey Moocow,

When you did all your skills assessment forms in May, did you hear anything from the organisation or was it just when you went onto stage 2? What does stage 2 consist of?

So it took 4 months for them to come back to you saying you had passed your skills assessment?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just so desperate for all of this to go through as quickly as possible.

Thanks for all your help :)

Hi Katherine. I to am a chef and we started the main forms in May 2014 and all passed by Sept. If you need other docs like first aid and ielts etc to get points start looking into these now, see my timeline below. good luck

The long road to OZ = Skills assesment stage 1 = 7/5/2014 ($600/£324) / skills assesment stage 2 = 4/6/14 ($1400/£756) First aid course = ($689.50/£350 / Ielts x 4 including course = 23/01/15 ($1794/£970) / EOI Submitted (£0) 23/01/15 / invite recieved 12/2/15 / visa submitted 12/2/15 ($7298/£3700) / Police checks 19/02/2015 ($166/£90) Medicals = 18/02/2015 ($1665/£900) certify all docs ($295/£150 / CO =TBC / TOTAL SO FAR $13899/£7055

PLAYING THE WAITING GAME NOW

Got contacted by a CO last night. He asked for form 80 from my wife and me. Also, my wife's IELTS was expired, as it was done more than a year ago. We will try to schedule a PTE for her before the 28 days deadline...

Hi Tavio

I thought IELTS was valid for 3 years?

Apparently, evidence of functional english for partners cannot have been done more than 12 months before the date of application. Thank god for PTE being accepted now...

Going off my certificates

started 7/5/2014

training and employment check passed 3rd june (THIS IS STAGE ONE)

once passed you go to stage 2, this consists of health and hygiene test online, then a few days later a skype interview mine lasted approx 2.5 hours in Manchester

skype interview was around july cant remember

skilled migration assessment result 2nd sept

statement of results 2nd sept

certificate IV 2nd sept

first aid 30th july (YOU MUST HAVE THIS TO GET THE CERTIFICATE)

(IF YOU NEED IELTS GET A TEST BOOKED NOW AND REVISE)

hope this helps

MOOCOW

I'm still waiting for my PCC to come through frustratingly. On E-medical I haven't noticed any change in status, should I be able to see something? The centre said it was uploaded on the 25th.Can't be long now! Argghhhh!

On E-medical your status you should be able to see if the case has been submitted to the DIBP. Go to "Print Information Sheet" button and there is a section called "Health Case Status" and mine is " This health case was submitted to DIBP on 19 Jan 2015".

On your immiacount there is a section called " meeting the health requirement" and mine has the following message " Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter - Bridging visa granted (23/01/2015)"

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

On E-medical your status you should be able to see if the case has been submitted to the DIBP. Go to "Print Information Sheet" button and there is a section called "Health Case Status" and mine is " This health case was submitted to DIBP on 19 Jan 2015".

On your immiacount there is a section called " meeting the health requirement" and mine has the following message " Health has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter - Bridging visa granted (23/01/2015)"

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

Perfect that worked cheers!

I submitted my application on 24th Jan so I guess I have another couple of weeks to wait, no rush though as planning my validation trip for November.

I have my medical booked for Monday and still waiting for part of the police check to come back that they say can take 40 days so it is prob a good job I haven't got the CO yet :wink:

Thought being on holiday in Japan would distract me from checking the tracker 20 times a Day. Agree that it looks like they have handed out cases up to 9th January this week, so don't expect anything until early next week earliest. Doesn't stop me looking all day though at the tracker!

Archived