Super New, Looking for some advice. all is welcome

gypsywonderer

So im a nineteen year old girl currently living in the united states. ive lived here all my life and all my life ive dreamed about just getting up and leaving. a couple of months ago i read a book (fiction) about a man who loved the outback so much he seculeded himself there built a home and everything. He talked about how beautiful it was and it made me want to do a little research of my own. I fell in love. Now i just need some help getting my **** in order to get there.

See i dont have a passport and im kinda in a bit of trouble. i dont want to run from it but when everything is cleared up i definetly dont want to be in the states anymore. any information on how to get myself to australia would be great. Boat? Plane? Visas? Sponserships? anything please i dont think i can handle living here much longer. :unsure:

i was afraid yall were going to say that. i made a stupid mistake and it was put behind me for a couple months but all of a sudden its coming back to haunt me and im trying to get it dismissed. its been really rough and i was hoping i could just start fresh there you know. im hoping i can get it dismissed so i can leave. im really not sure how much more of texas i can take.

Remember...you read a book of fiction. The reality can be - and often is - quite different.

Even if the trouble you are in at the moment does not prevent you getting any sort of Australian visa, it is not automatic that you would be granted a visa to live here. That would be granted only for specific skills or occupations. A Working Holiday Visa for a year or two may be the best you can hope for.

Unfortunately, life is all about patience and endurance.