Perth Get Together - Roll Up Roll Up

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me down for a tentative yes. I'll just have arrived in Perth but daughter and son-in-law (where I'll be staying) are looking to move to a bigger place so I'll stay tentative for the moment just in case. Whatever happens I'll be there for Stacey's welcome party and the first customer at Tony and MtT's curry house.

Daughter and son-in-law may wish to come too. Daughter is PIO member too but not posted for a while. I'll ask next time we skype.

Put me down for a tentative yes. I'll just have arrived in Perth but daughter and son-in-law (where I'll be staying) are looking to move to a bigger place so I'll stay tentative for the moment just in case. Whatever happens I'll be there for Stacey's welcome party and the first customer at Tony and MtT's curry house.

Daughter and son-in-law may wish to come too. Daughter is PIO member too but not posted for a while. I'll ask next time we skype.

Cheers lol

Guest The Pom Queen
Bring your purses/wallets - knowing how much the last one cost I think there should be contributions this time lol

Lol, I think we need to limit it to beer and wine this time or we may have to opt for water if John has to pay for his flight as well :laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
why not cut down the snacks and food , they must have been a huge chunk off the bill ?

The food looked lovely even though I didn't manage any. We need to make sure we have some vegetarian food this time.

:embarrassed:......i didnt mean it like that , it was just an offer if she wanted to have a drink and not drive ..............i would take the settee

I know how you meant it Don't worry. No it'd be an issue with childcare etc...Mr HH would no doubt be at work! I'll see how I'm fixed closer to

Guest Guest66881
Don't worry we are all coming round to yours for the pool party after

No problem if you are on my list your in, i can name names if you wish i have nothing to hide:wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
No problem if you are on my list your in, i can name names if you wish i have nothing to hide:wink:

Sounds a riddle and a half.

Ok, after a great turn out earlier this year John from Moneycorp has kindly volunteered to sponsor another event for us. At this stage he is not 100% whether he can attend so you may have to put up with me.

We are thinking February again but I could do with some dates and who is interested.

So please let me know. I know its a while off yet but with Christmas in the middle it will soon fly and I want to get the venue booked. We thought the same place as this years as it seemed central for everyone (but me)

Yippeeeee!!!!!! I'll be there smiley-happy093.gif

Archived