McDonalds delivery to your door!

mygirlies

What are your thought's of this trial?

They have chosen Hervey bay.... Claiming they are testing it on their target audience....calling it the most obese region.

What are your thoughts?

Is this unnecessarily nation-wide slandering of this small town?

Would you order a Maccas delivery?

Is it just the same as pizza or Chinese takeaways?

Will is contribute to an already obese epidemic in Australia?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mcdonalds-to-begin-home-deliveries-in-hervey-bay-queenslands-most-obese-region/story-e6frg6n6-1227016565212?nk=4f768b445df131d25c78c86372d21a46

Well I guess it had to happen sooner or later!They do almost every other take out delivery so why not Macca's?I'm no fan btw,but it does'nt surprise me at all.I guess people are too busy these days to even go through a drive thru!Macca's has had some bad raps the last few years,so maybe they are just introducing/trialling it to increase their sales?

Good point Starlight lol

My view....

It will open up potential jobs.

Its choice whether you eat it

I guess it isn't much different to ordering a pizza etc

And that McDonalds is a business and like any other they are in it to make money.

I guess you either love it or you hate it. They will always get bad raps, but they are a multi billion dollar company. I am sure they don't care.

But like you say it was going to happen sooner or later.

I wouldn't visit either, I am a veggie :)

Guest littlesarah

It would've saved me driving to our nearest Maccas to assuage pregnancy cravings this time last year! :wacko:

Guest littlesarah
:laugh:.........so that's why you called your son Ronald ..............:wink:

Haha - it was weird, I even had a KFC burger, which is the first time in about 15 years!

I live in Hervey Bay but I do not think I would use McDonalds delivery service I am not a great fan but I do not think it any different to having a Pizza or a Chinese take away delivered. It should also bring a couple of positives....

A few more jobs for an area that has a relatively high unemployment rate. There are plans to open a second store at the Urangan end of town.

When someone has been drinking at home it will remove the temptation for them to drive to the local McDonalds.

It keeps the do-gooders happy because they can spend what seems like hours on TV telling everyone why its a bad idea!!!!

Hervey bay has a thriving tourist industry and I can see this really being popular with the tourists

Archived