• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I meant a 189 - (typo!)

We got out EOI in last time only a day or 2 before the last invitation round, so we thought that might be too soon. The next one is Monday 8th I think (then the one after that is 2 weeks later).

see my timeline I also applied on 60 points for nursing think we got in the first invite round after we put our EOI in but it was a good 2 weeks before the round was due.

Hello everyone!

I have uploaded all the documents mentioned in check-list. Though I haven't been contacted by any CO yet, but still it seems like they have finalized the 'Health Evidence' clause. Eagerly waiting like most of you guys and checking this forum and the ELodgement page every single day, at least once! :)

ACS: 11th April 2014 | IELTS: 30th May 2014; L:8,R:7,S:7,W:7,O:7.5 | EOI filed: 4th June 2014 | Invite: 23rd June 2014 | Applied: 30th June | Medical: 11th August 2014 | PCC: 5th September 2014

We are all going to have our relevant visas Directly Granted this week.

A couple of my friends (who are already there) also have similar opinions. Now if they ask for the obnoxious form 80 then it'd take more time.

Good luck!

It IS going to happen this week. I can feel it!

Omg Shelly I just logged on to say EXACTLY the same thing! Its either that or I've had too much red wine this afternoon! :D

I'm definitely taking that as another sign that it's going to happen! Don't they say that people often speak the truth after a few alcoholic beverages? That red wine is making you tell the truth lol

I've had a busy weekend so my mind has been mostly occupied but now we're approaching the Monday morning opening time of the processing centre in Adelaide I can feel those butterflies returning whenever I think about it. Especially as I've been chatting to my sister today about the logistics of us staying with her when we get there, makes me so excited!!! Cannot wait to see her again :)

OMG!!!!

we've just received the grant email.

I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!

those positive thoughts clearly worked so keep it up everyone and hopefully you will hear this week too.

I feel so relieved. I finish work on 30th Sep and we've already booked flights for 23rd October. Perth here we come :shocked:

OMG!!!!

those positive thoughts clearly worked so keep it up everyone and hopefully you will hear this week too.

I feel so relieved. I finish work on 30th Sep and we've already booked flights for 23rd October. Perth here we come :shocked:

Fabulous news Shelly!!!!

Congratulations and good luck!!!!!

OMG!!!!

[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] huge congrats - I am waiting for a 187 but have been following this link for idea of timescales - so glad your long wait is over

OMG!!!!

Massive congratulations Shelley, all that positive thinking paid off!!

Best of luck to you and your family in Australia :jiggy:

OMG!!!!

Congrats!!!

We are so happy for you! :angel_happy_face_ha

OMG!!!!

Congrat!!!!!!... I am happy for you :)

Archived