• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've got our direct grant today:rolleyes:

I'm a secondary applicant,However I'd love to share with you our(my husband's) timeline.

27/May TRA assessed 20/June IELTS passed L8,R9,W8.5,S9, 20/June EOI applied 20th/June EOI Invited 23/June s189 Lodged with pcc 24th/June Medical 8th/July Direct Grant 3ed/Sep

Congratulations! What is your husband's occupation?

Hahahaa, hope so!

Many congratulations on your direct grant. When did you lodge your visa? So exciting :-D

Hi Shelly,

Thanks. Quoting my earlier post on thi thread regards to the timelines

Hi Shelly,

I have been a silent follower of this thread, Our timelines are almost similar. Timelines below, Have you got any news on a CO allocation?

Positive Skill assesment: 6th May 2014 (ACS) - Onshore

IELTS(10th May 2014) : S & R:9, L:8, W:7.5

EOI: 24th May 2014

Invite & Applied: 9th June 2014

Frontloaded docs incl PCC & MED: 15th June 2014

Medicals: 27th June' 14 (Myself), 1st July 2014 (Wife & Daughter)

CO: 18th Aug, Direct Grant: 1st Sep

Good Luck and wish you success.

Regards,

Arun M

Hello everyone, I'm also waiting for CO or Grant too, what page you are browsing to see how many visas has been granted? I use visa agent and don't have access to immi acc. thx

There is a visa tracker excel sheet where you can see some of the visa grants. Its nothing official, just people upload their timelines. It gives a general idea of how grants and co allocations are progressing. Feel free to add your timeline if you want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkrdCphtU8u-dGJQSWROUlZ0bThIaUF2VW9zdUZmMlE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Can anybody figure out a pattern for CO allocation or direct grant ..it's not based on lodge date...kinda frustrating for ppl who r waiting..

I think it's likely to be down to the fact that there are various teams your case could be allocated to who will all have slightly differing backlogs. Also within that team each Case Officer may have differing caseloads. If a matter need to have further checks this may also delay more than one without checks. There are too many variants to be able to work out any particular pattern imo although it does go very roughly in date order I think x

THX Gaz84.

I lodged my application on 26/06/14 and front loaded all documents so looks like I need another week or two :swoon:

At least you can try and relax for the next couple of weeks. But then you never know, you might be one of the lucky ones to get a super quick one ;)

Whatever you do, don't start checking your emails in the middle of the night like I do. It's a really hard habit to break lol

At least it's not just me waiting then. Have you front loaded your medicals and PCCs? And have you heard from a CO yet?

@shellyk666 & @saurav Gupta, You guys definitely deserve to know something about your applications now. everybody around you two seem to have gotten at least some correspondence if not direct grant.

I hope you two hear something this week. :ssign3:

Hi guys, I have been reading with keen interest and will share my story. So far Ive sent the application on May 25, they requested additional info and Medical on June 16, which I complied by June 20. And since then nothing. I have sent two e-mails inquiring about my application but all they say is that "is in validation". What do you think guys more than 3 months have passed. Should I call them?. Also I noted that in Next Steps > progress, two documents still appear with status "Required" while all other received :(, despite of having been provided since June 20.... Any insights / opinions would be helpful!! thank you!!

Hi All,

I can see my immi account displays "Medical Examination, Evidence of Intention to Undergo - Receipt for Medical Examination" as required. Are any of you aware what this document relates to? We have uploaded the medical examination completed certificate already..

Hi all,

I received 189 invite on 11Aug 2014. Very excited! But I am planning to submit the online Visa application in Oct 2014. So I am in the midst of preparing all necessary documents prior to submission.

I have few questions here wish to get insights from you.

1) Do I really need to get my non-English document translated? what I have collected so far are Birth Cert, Marriage cert, National ID. I just get a quote from Straker (NAATI translation services) for my partner and myself. It costs AUD 500+. I didn't know it can be this expensive!

Can anyone suggest from their previous experienced?

2) For Skills, I am claiming 5 points for 3 years experience - work related to SOL ANZCO 261111 ICT Business Analyst. Do I need to provide evidence for previous work experience that is not related to my ANZCO? such as the payslips, tax form, contracts?

3) Btw, about the tax form, is this necessary? this is also not in English, means that it's going to cost me more $$ if I need to translate them!

Hope someone can shed some light...:ssign16:

Hi guys, I have been reading with keen interest and will share my story. So far Ive sent the application on May 25, they requested additional info and Medical on June 16, which I complied by June 20. And since then nothing. I have sent two e-mails inquiring about my application but all they say is that "is in validation". What do you think guys more than 3 months have passed. Should I call them?. Also I noted that in Next Steps > progress, two documents still appear with status "Required" while all other received :(, despite of having been provided since June 20.... Any insights / opinions would be helpful!! thank you!!

I think you have gone way more than 3 months already. I would have called them if I were you. Mine has been only little more than 2 months but have called DIBP twice. :-)

At least you can try and relax for the next couple of weeks. But then you never know, you might be one of the lucky ones to get a super quick one ;)

Whatever you do, don't start checking your emails in the middle of the night like I do. It's a really hard habit to break lol

:-) .

From your timeline it seems like you have not got any CO contact. Did you call DIBP? However, there are couples guys waiting with similar timline like yours but yours should be done. Almost three months. Guys from June 20th are getting their grants. Yeah, DIBP does not seem to have any pattern while it comes to processing the applications which is way sad.

Hi all,

I have been regularly following the posts by all. I had also lodged my 189 application on 12 June 2014 through an agent. Still haven't got any CO assigned. I have completed PCC but waiting for medicals. Agent is asking to wait and thats their standard answer..........I have seen the posts where our friends who had submitted their applications in May end - June start have got CO (and in some cases even Grant letter). Any idea whether June cases are being processed now?

Thanks

MSS

Archived