• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, one step closer, CO allocated today, they already have Meds and PCC, but just want a couple more payslips or p60s! Nearly there!!! Big smiles at my house! Fingers crossed.

Thats fab news! You're so close now. When do you think you'll be able to upload the additional evidence requested?

Dear All,

I got below reply from ACS.

Your qualifications have been assessed as not meeting the ACS educational requirements for this application type. We would like to provide you the opportunity to change your application type to a Recognition of Prior Learning application (RPL).

I made 2 project report and sent them back. After that they replied me below.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code. The following employment after February 2013 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code. They mentioned all of my experience letters detail but there is no education details.

how can I claim the point for education if it is not assessed then what to do? I am eligible for EOI ?

Iqbal

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everybody know that we received a direct grant on Monday mrng at 9:30am aest:jiggy::hug:. Shelly, your s is on the way! hold tight .

Hahahaa, hope so!

Many congratulations on your direct grant. When did you lodge your visa? So exciting :-D

Dear everyone,

I'm super pleased to inform you that I've finally gotten a CO after such a long agonizing wait. I can really relate to Shelley in this regard. At present, I'm waiting for my police certificate of clearance to be done & will be collecting it next week. Hopefully a grant will come soon after :)

I've lodged my visa on the 23rd June 2014. Hence, all the mid-June applicants should hear from a CO soon. This has been almost been an 11 week wait for me, since the time of lodgement! Gosh!

Kind regards,

N.

Hi everyone! I was browsing this forum and would like to ask if you could help us with our concern. We are about to lodge a 189 visa application through my husband and we are just wondering if he needs to have a points migration advice for his Overseas Bachelor Qualification? He already had his Training/ Employment and Skill Assessment with Vetasses last March 2014.

Hope you can help us with this one.

Thank you heaps.

Hi everyone! I was browsing this forum and would like to ask if you could help us with our concern. We are about to lodge a 189 visa application through my husband and we are just wondering if he needs to have a points migration advice for his Overseas Bachelor Qualification? He already had his Training/ Employment and Skill Assessment with Vetasses last March 2014.

Hope you can help us with this one.

Thank you heaps.

hi!!

The skill assessment letter I recieved from engineers Australia had assessed both the degree and the expierience (exact words were "your above qualification has been assessed as broadly comparable to an australian bachelors degree for the purposes of awarding points for qualifications under general skilled migration points test".. And then they have gone onto declare the exp: has been assessed and i qualify for more than 5 years but less than 8) .. So i would advice to double check the wordings of the letter..

The letter i am refereing to is from EA .I guess comparing it with anassessment outcome letter with VETASSES would allow you to do a comparison you can draw a better conclusion from..

My guess is that a seperate assessment is not required..However I have no experince with VETASSES assesements

Hope this helps

Cheers

hi!!

The skill assessment letter I recieved from engineers Australia had assessed both the degree and the expierience (exact words were "your above qualification has been assessed as broadly comparable to an australian bachelors degree for the purposes of awarding points for qualifications under general skilled migration points test".. And then they have gone onto declare the exp: has been assessed and i qualify for more than 5 years but less than 8) .. So i would advice to double check the wordings of the letter..

The letter i am refereing to is from EA .I guess comparing it with anassessment outcome letter with VETASSES would allow you to do a comparison you can draw a better conclusion from..

My guess is that a seperate assessment is not required..However I have no experince with VETASSES assesements

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thank you!!

I think so too that he doesnt have to have the migration points advice.

But We are just a bit worried because it states differently from other assessment.

On Stage 1 of the Skill Assessment, it said: training and employment check assessment outcome: Successful

Training type: Formal Accredited training

training qualification: Bachelor of Tech....

Stage 2: Successful

Certifucate 3 in

No mention of comparable to Australian degree though.

I have been quietly watching this thread for a long time now. I feel as if my life is on hold and can't think of anything else at the moment. I lodged my 189 visa application on the 27/6/14 with an agent. Awaiting CO (not done medicals or police check on advice of agent) So nice to see others in the same situation and also see more progress beginning to happen with the June applications.

Good luck to you all and I will be continuing to keep checking this thread with anticipation!!

I have been quietly watching this thread for a long time now. I feel as if my life is on hold and can't think of anything else at the moment. I lodged my 189 visa application on the 27/6/14 with an agent. Awaiting CO (not done medicals or police check on advice of agent) So nice to see others in the same situation and also see more progress beginning to happen with the June applications.

Good luck to you all and I will be continuing to keep checking this thread with anticipation!!

Hi lippylorna!!!

we have the same timeline, although we have done medicals and pccs in July! I hope we will hear something very soon.... The visa tracker is showing storm movement and I can't wait to have this visa!!!!! Winter is approaching and it would be lovely to spend it in the sun :)

good ode luck to all of us!!

Hi lippylorna76, I would advise you to do everything in advance. This will cut down the wait time for your grant considerably. Since we know for sure now that the COs are working on the mid June applicants, it would be appropriate for you to get your medical & police check done. I'm going through my migration process through a lawyer as well & he has frontloaded all my documents except for my police check since i'm still waiting for it to be ready for collection. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

N.

We've got our direct grant today:rolleyes:

I'm a secondary applicant,However I'd love to share with you our(my husband's) timeline.

27/May TRA assessed 20/June IELTS passed L8,R9,W8.5,S9, 20/June EOI applied 20th/June EOI Invited 23/June s189 Lodged with pcc 24th/June Medical 8th/July Direct Grant 3ed/Sep

Archived