Perth mobile phone coverage?

Guest Guest 47403

Guest Guest 47403

Which providers have decent coverage once away from the CBD particularly SOR around Aubin Grove?

Glad you've asked this Baz. Sorry to hijack it, but does anyone know which company offers decent coverage in the Baldivis area? Will need 3/4g access.

Definitely Tesltra. You may be lucky to get 4G coverage in Baldivas but you will defo get 3G

Telstra defo has the best coverage for rural areas. Many areas literally only have Telstra.

Yeah when I am up North many rural areas and towns only operate on Telstra. I wouldn't choose anyone else TBH. They were the saviour of me when I burnt my clutch out on a beach near the Pinnacles. I managed to get 1 bar of reception which enabled me to make a phone call to a recovery company who came and picked me and my car up. If I had been with any other provider I would have been screwed!!

Glad you've asked this Baz. Sorry to hijack it, but does anyone know which company offers decent coverage in the Baldivis area? Will need 3/4g access.

4g Lol.. Your 3G will be like dial up.. Internet is expensive and rubbish, stick with Telstra baz.. Best of a bad bunch

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest 47403

Have gone with Telstra, have drove around lots of different areas SOR looking at suburbs and have had good reception everywhere and internet on phone has been good.

Archived