189 May 2014 lodge gang

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the ACS approval on Monday. About to submit EOI. Total point will be 60

Congrats!. Can you elaborate the details you had to share with them to get it approved? I remember you mentioned you had received note saying insufficient information regarding few job related info.

Congrats!. Can you elaborate the details you had to share with them to get it approved? I remember you mentioned you had received note saying insufficient information regarding few job related info.

Sorry for the delay, I resent the declaration letters for the 2 previous organizations for which they mentioned " not assessed". I made sure to keep the notary date and signature date and place same. That is it.

I have submitted my EOI with 60 points on 4th July now waiting to get the invitation.

Dear friends,

I want to let you know that yesterday me and my husband were granted our 189 visas. I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you for everything, for all the time you have dedicated to me reading my posts, for all your precious advice and opinions and most importantly, for all your sincere wishes. I feel truly happy and touched and I want to continue to contribute on this forum with everything I can.

I will pray for all of you still waiting and I really wish you God's richest blessings.

Thank you once again,

Enida

Dear friends,

I want to let you know that yesterday me and my husband were granted our 189 visas. I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you for everything, for all the time you have dedicated to me reading my posts, for all your precious advice and opinions and most importantly, for all your sincere wishes. I feel truly happy and touched and I want to continue to contribute on this forum with everything I can.

I will pray for all of you still waiting and I really wish you God's richest blessings.

Thank you once again,

Enida

Congratulations enida! Must be a Million Dollar feeling!

Regards, D

Hi dangargoyle, thanks for writing to me.

Yes, you are right, it's the most beautiful feeling ever felt. I'm sure yours is on the way and soon we will congratulate you back. Keep calm and enjoy.

Good luck,

Enida

Wahoooo, got my GRANT decision.

Now please excuse my ignorance, but I have two important dates on the form:

Must Make First Entry to Australia Before 19 June 2015

and

Must Not Arrive After 01 July 2019

Is the Must Make First Entry to Australia Before, simply an arrive for either a holiday, explore an area visit or is it for the permanent stay?

I would prefer to secure a job offer before I make the perm move.

Wahoooo, got my GRANT decision.

Now please excuse my ignorance, but I have two important dates on the form:

Must Make First Entry to Australia Before 19 June 2015

and

Must Not Arrive After 01 July 2019

Is the Must Make First Entry to Australia Before, simply an arrive for either a holiday, explore an area visit or is it for the permanent stay?

I would prefer to secure a job offer before I make the perm move.

Good luck and may God bless your way.

Congrats!

Hello, I have just got invitation for 189 visa. At the same time I am little bit confused about my point claims. As per SkillSelect my EOI point breakdown is as follows

Age: 30, English: 10, Education: 15, Experience: 10 (TOTAL: 65)

I claimed points for research assistantship (RA) during my masters study which added 5 points. Apart from this I have 3 years experience which is assessed by EA.

My confusion is

1. If I lodge visa and provide all documents of RA, will it be considered as an experience? (I heard somewhere that RA is not considered as experience)

2. If they don't consider it, I still have 60 points. Will they issue visa based on that?

I am now thinking if I made any mistake including RA as an experience. I am confused if I should lodge visa or not, as I will lose the visa fees if it is refused :( I am eagerly waiting for your cooperation. Please provide your expert opinions.

Thanks

mwn

I have been looking at this thread ever since this was created. Just wanted to update everyone on my timeline.

EOI 10/04/2014 ; Application lodged 06/05/2014 ; CO first contact 15/07/2014 requesting Form 80 and Medical. I had already booked medical in Maidenhead for Friday 18/07/2014 so I am going ahead with the medical this week and going to send Form 80 to my agents. I have to say this was a long wait just to hear something from CO. So I guess everyone who lodged application in first and early second week of May should be getting CO assigned in case not already got one.

Edited by HassanAltaf

I am starting to feel very anxious. I did our application myself and it's now coming up to 10 weeks since we submitted it with no word at all. Please tell me there are others in the same position?

I'm in the same boat. I applied on the 16th of may through a MARA registered agent, and still haven't heard anything back.

I was originally told by my agent that the whole process should take approximately 3 months. But now they're saying, getting a CO could take that long.

I think they're just fed up of me asking questions and want me to leave them alone.

It's comforting to know it's not just me RPM7, but I do hope it happens very soon for us both. We submitted ours on the 13 May with Medicals etc uploaded at the same time. Only thing we didn't do was Form 80. It's absolute torture!

Submitted mine on 2nd of May with form 80 and pcc. On June 20th asked for additional information by team 13 based on the earlier submitted form 80. Still no case officer, only received the automatic reply from Team 13 upon sending them requested info back on June 23rd.

Didn't front load the medical as I had already submitted the application bt then. Also it states unless front loaded wait till the case officer requests to do the medical. Still waiting to get a case officer.

Any one else been contacted by team 13?

Edited by saad1988

I have submitted EOI on 4th of July the first round in July was on 14th of July. But still in the skill select site they have not published the result. So how long it takes to complete an invitation round and publish the result?

I think I have to wait till the next round which is on 28th July.

@saad ,I got CO allocated on 15th July with request of Form 80 and Medicals . Form 80 uploaded on 16th July and Medical done today 18/07/2014 expected this to be uploaded by next Friday

Hi Altaf, you seem to be leading the processing queue for the May gang.. Did you get any earlier request by GSM Team 13 to send additional documents? Also are you applying onshore or offshore? Where are you from?

Only Farah and Babun from April applicants, received email from Team 13 and they are yet to provide any update..hopefully there situation is progressing well..

Edited by saad1988