189 May 2014 lodge gang

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question on Form 80

Did you upload the electronic version of form 80 or did you print it out ,sign manually and upload a scanned copy...

Went through a lot of literature but could not find an answer to this..

Appreciate your help

At the top of the Form 80 I found on the immi website is states 'Please use a pen, and write neatly in English using BLOCK LETTERS'. I have therefore printed it out and manually signed it, just need to upload it now.

At the top of the Form 80 I found on the immi website is states 'Please use a pen, and write neatly in English using BLOCK LETTERS'. I have therefore printed it out and manually signed it, just need to upload it now.

Thanks a mill shellyk666...

Cheers

Well I did not hear anything from the CO since June 25th when she was assigned to my case.

All I got was the automatic mail asking for documents at the same date. I have uploaded medicals and the remaining documents and still waiting.

Do you think it will be ok to ask the progress via e-mail?

Well I did not hear anything from the CO since June 25th when she was assigned to my case.

All I got was the automatic mail asking for documents at the same date. I have uploaded medicals and the remaining documents and still waiting.

Do you think it will be ok to ask the progress via e-mail?

Wow that's a long wait...

Tell me about it. It has been 2 months and 1 week since my CO was assigned. I think she should have reached a decision now.

I am sure she has got all the docs by now.. But you can call Immi and confirm whether they received all the documents also.

Waiting is not the issue. It's the uncertainty of the waiting period !.. They mention now that 189 takes 3 months and no difference in high risk or low risk countries, but seems to be that most high risk country's people are on waiting list. They can't even confirm whether it's due to security check.

One important thing, it seems like farah and our case are moving at the same pace though she applied early on. She got email from Team 13 and got case officer allocation at the same time. So I guess they handling this sort of case together.

@farah: which team did you get?.. Mine is team 7.

I have not been asked for form 80, but I have learned that the form on the immi gov au system is itself the electronic form of form 80. So if you have filled out all the details in the system you are done.

When CO was assigned a document list was sent to me including PCC and medicals. I have uploaded them in the following week.

Have you been asked for a separate form 80?

I have not been asked for form 80, but I have learned that the form on the immi gov au system is itself the electronic form of form 80. So if you have filled out all the details in the system you are done.

When CO was assigned a document list was sent to me including PCC and medicals. I have uploaded them in the following week.

Have you been asked for a separate form 80?

Nope. But I used the link through Immi account and filled it up and uploaded it along with police clearance when I submit the application in early May of this year. Then at around the same time as farah I was contacted by the team 13 regarding some more info related to my uploaded form 80. After that recently got CO allocation and asked for medical. That's all...

Hello everyone,

Finally my CO appeared and asked for Medical and Police clearance. Does this mean that every other thing is finalized? Is this the last step before Visa grant? If yes, How much does it usually take after uploading the aforementioned documents for the visa to be granted? And as the last question, How much time you will have after visa grant to enter Australia?

Hello everyone,

Finally my CO appeared and asked for Medical and Police clearance. Does this mean that every other thing is finalized? Is this the last step before Visa grant? If yes, How much does it usually take after uploading the aforementioned documents for the visa to be granted? And as the last question, How much time you will have after visa grant to enter Australia?

Hi! Good news about the co :)

Visa is valid one year from medicals or pcc, which ever is the earliest!

Hello folks, today, after 2.5 months my case officer is assigned, I got my grant letter :)

Me and my wife both got visa grant numbers consequtively.

We both have "must make entry before" deadlines so I guess my wife has to make an entry too?

I wish all of you guys good luck and grants :)

P.S. The case officer has changed. The grant letter has a different case officer's name than the first assigned mail but from the same team (Adelaide Team 7)

Edited by sethra

Hello folks, today, after 2.5 months my case officer is assigned, I got my grant letter :)

Me and my wife both got visa grant numbers consequtively.

We both have "must make entry before" deadlines so I guess my wife has to make an entry too?

I wish all of you guys good luck and grants :)

P.S. The case officer has changed. The grant letter has a different case officer's name than the first assigned mail but from the same team (Adelaide Team 7)

Congrats sethra...

congrats sethra

Any update saad? are you planning to mail the CO anytime soon?

I called the immigration today.. They mentioned the medical has been submitted but not checked by any medical officer yet and dropped email to CO, but no reply after 7 working days... Asked specifically about security check clearance, they can not tell me that either!!....