190 Visa April 2014 Gang

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@emwatson: The second sheet has all been messed up. 190ers are in the first sheet. Would you mind correcting the details yourself & paste it as the last row in the first sheet that says "190 SubClass Visa Applicant".

Or you can let me know your job code, visa lodge date, Sponsoring state, last date of PCC & nationality. You can always choose not to disclose any part of those questions. :wink:

Regarding the April fellas, nothing is actually moving forward. No CO allocation too. Yes, like you said the next week we might be able to see some CO allocations to the April gang.

Hi torrentkid - great idea about the spread sheet btw :)

i have tried to add my details but the info I have inputted doesn't match the rest of the format... Feel free to adjust it if you want to.

Hi torrentkid - great idea about the spread sheet btw :)

i have tried to add my details but the info I have inputted doesn't match the rest of the format... Feel free to adjust it if you want to.

Hi,

Were new to this,

Please feel to add our details...

Visa lodged 11th May, Medicals done and uploaded same day, Waiting for a CO and police checks- Country UK, anzsco code 341111, Sponsored State WA,

Hoping we will be allocated soon as Aprils are now!!

Good Luck everyone

:)

• 2 weeks later...
hi minimel2710 when u got your Co allocated.....as we have lodged on 2nd may for 190 WA and no CO yet.....so worried

We used an agent and didn't hear anything about a case officer being assigned. I'm guessing we were a direct grant. I wouldn't worry too much (easier said than done) - if you check the visa tracker, they are being done slowly but surely :)

Hi torrentkid, so as per you my application will not get any Co and it will be directly processed....?

i upfront uploaded medical, pcc and all other documents by 9th May itself...and submitted application on 2nd may....hop to get some outcome in a week or so as its been 13th week...

I'd say you are being very optimistic. Expect your visa by the end of the month. They are still clearing April month's applicants.

Hi, I'm a secondary school science teacher and new to PIO but thought I'd share what's happening with us so far, in case it's useful to anyone.

08/03/14 - EOI submitted for myself + partner

21/03/14 - SA state nomination application submitted

15/04/14 - Invitation to apply for 190 received with deadline of 14th June 2014.

16/04/14 - Registered online for an E-medical account and completed the E-visa healthcheck which gave me a HAP ID number and allowed me to book my medicals before lodging the visa application.

26/04/14 - Medicals undertaken - the Panel Doctor advised that the results would be sent through to E-medical/Immi within 1 week.

27/04/14 - 190 visa application lodged and fees paid. I then immediately started uploading/attaching documents and colour scans online for the evidence that was in the document checklist.

05/05/14 - I checked today and the documents have all been identified as "received" whilst a couple are listed as "required", e.g. the medicals stuff, which mustn't have been received yet. The Visa status has changed from "submitted" to "processing".

I know the immi.gov website says about 3 months processing time but this seems to be going through quite quickly. I haven't yet been assigned a CO though.

I'd be interested to hear what other peoples' experiences are.

I have received invitation to apply for visa 489. Can I ask you what are the documents you needed to upload??

Thanks

I have received invitation to apply for visa 489. Can I ask you what are the documents you needed to upload??

Thanks

You will need to log into your Skill Select account where you will find a tab for "document checklist". It's slightly different documents depending on your visa and occupation.

Congratulations to all of you that have received the golden grant e-mail! I'm still waiting, haven't heard anything from a CO either - hopefully it won't be much longer. I've seen on the visa tracker that most April gangers have at least received some contact from their CO and even someone from May has got their grant too. Is anyone else on here still waiting?

Hi All,

I have been following these posts for a long time but since I

have not received any update on my 190 visa, though of posting some of my

queries.

I received sponsorship from Victoria and uploaded the same with

the Skillselect. Had scored 70 points. I uploaded this around 30th April 14.

Till now I have not received any communication from the immi. Some folks had

said on this forum that they could upload the PCC and health documents onto the

website. I do not see any link for the same.

Is there any process that I

am unaware that sld happen??