190 Visa April 2014 Gang

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

I realise that this thread is for 190 awaiting for their visa. Just a quick question, how much money is required for settlement support funds do I hv to prove on my bank statement. Thanks in advance.

It varies from state to state. For now, I don't see anyone got asked to show proof of minimum funds.

Just pathetic..

Friend applied 189 on 13 may almost a month after us and they are allocated 6 june ...i.e. week b4. gud n em but what abt 190s

I chased my agent the other day and he says that 190 quotas have now been met for this program year. My take is that nobody will now be allocated a CO until start of July. It's only a few weeks ago so no real panic. It is frustrating the wait, everything takes ages. Hopefully they are still administrating and looking at files etc in the meantime. At least we are in the system and hopefully they will come out of the blocks quickly in July.

Hopefully look back back at this in a few years, enjoying a glass of red in oz and think it was all worth it!!!!:cool:

Hello all!!!

Any body heard from immi yet or not...it has been more than 8 weeks of applying. Website displayed that co within 7 weeks. Donno how much more time...

Hi

I have applied on march 8' no sign of a case officer...its 12 weeks from lodgement..

Hi guys I've applied for my 190 visa in Victoria.

233914 Engineering Technologist, 190 application submitted onshore 10th April, All docs submitted, medicals completed and both English and Australian PCCs uploaded. Just waiting for my case officer and hopefully approval soooon!

I've read a lot of messages on this forum about delays in processing applications. Have many people who lodged early this year, say Feb or March 2014, had their visas granted in the 3 months stated processing time?

Why do people think the DIBP is stalling the approval of applications?

If an applicant has all the required docs submitted online and medicals completed, surely there is no reason why a CO cant approve these applicants straight away.

Do people have confidence that our applications made in April will be processed in the stated 3 months time?

Cheers

Mark

Hi guys I've applied for my 190 visa in Victoria.

233914 Engineering Technologist, 190 application submitted onshore 10th April, All docs submitted, medicals completed and both English and Australian PCCs uploaded. Just waiting for my case officer and hopefully approval soooon!

I've read a lot of messages on this forum about delays in processing applications. Have many people who lodged early this year, say Feb or March 2014, had their visas granted in the 3 months stated processing time?

Why do people think the DIBP is stalling the approval of applications?

If an applicant has all the required docs submitted online and medicals completed, surely there is no reason why a CO cant approve these applicants straight away.

Do people have confidence that our applications made in April will be processed in the stated 3 months time?

Cheers

Mark

189's are being processed slowly by the looks of thing but 190's have almost ground to a halt. There's only been a few from Feb applications on PIO and I've heard some form the Expat forum. I expect it will get flowing again after 1st July when new allocation is issued. We lodged on 1st Feb. No grant to date. Look at my timeline to see our process so far. Don't worry, you'll get there. It's a very frustrating time. You get used to the waiting.:eek:

:smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@emwatson Do you mind letting us know the ANZSCO code you applied for. Also, I have taken the liberty to update your stats here on this sheet. Hope that's ok. I am missing anything please update it, if you are okay with it.

http://tinyurl.com/oe7qcub

Hi torrentkid,

I was just looking at your spreadsheet to see who had been lucky so far but the data appears to be mismatched - it says that I'm in China and I've had my visa granted but that's not the case. Just thought you should know in case it needs fixing.

Has anyone in the April gang heard anything yet? It looks like on the March 190 forum they're starting to come through steadily now so hopefully it won't be much longer for us lot! Good luck everyone!

Hi torrentkid,

I was just looking at your spreadsheet to see who had been lucky so far but the data appears to be mismatched - it says that I'm in China and I've had my visa granted but that's not the case. Just thought you should know in case it needs fixing.

Has anyone in the April gang heard anything yet? It looks like on the March 190 forum they're starting to come through steadily now so hopefully it won't be much longer for us lot! Good luck everyone!

@emwatson: The second sheet has all been messed up. 190ers are in the first sheet. Would you mind correcting the details yourself & paste it as the last row in the first sheet that says "190 SubClass Visa Applicant".

Or you can let me know your job code, visa lodge date, Sponsoring state, last date of PCC & nationality. You can always choose not to disclose any part of those questions. :wink:

Regarding the April fellas, nothing is actually moving forward. No CO allocation too. Yes, like you said the next week we might be able to see some CO allocations to the April gang.

@emwatson: The second sheet has all been messed up. 190ers are in the first sheet. Would you mind correcting the details yourself & paste it as the last row in the first sheet that says "190 SubClass Visa Applicant".

Or you can let me know your job code, visa lodge date, Sponsoring state, last date of PCC & nationality. You can always choose not to disclose any part of those questions. :wink:

Regarding the April fellas, nothing is actually moving forward. No CO allocation too. Yes, like you said the next week we might be able to see some CO allocations to the April gang.

:huh: Really sorry @torrentkid I just added my info and realised you asked me above to cut and paste - I've inserted my details in the 27th April timeline. Hope that's ok and that I haven't messed anything up!

hello april gang,we lodged 190 visa on the 12th of april 2014,uploaded evrything inc police check and medicals,no co yet,the waiting isnt nice at all,hope we get one end of this month

We lodged on 23/4/14 and have heard nothing at all :(

Does anybody know if there is a general phone number or email that we can call to check the progress... We haven't been told if we have a case officer yet so don't have a direct contact... Our agent has advised us to sit and wait but I would rather at least try to contact DIBP for a bit of piece of mind that they have forgotten about us!!! I've tried googling a contact for Dibp but those buggers don't seem to want to share their info! Can anyone help? X

We lodged on 23/4/14 and have heard nothing at all :(

Does anybody know if there is a general phone number or email that we can call to check the progress... We haven't been told if we have a case officer yet so don't have a direct contact... Our agent has advised us to sit and wait but I would rather at least try to contact DIBP for a bit of piece of mind that they have forgotten about us!!! I've tried googling a contact for Dibp but those buggers don't seem to want to share their info! Can anyone help? X

Hi @minimel2710

We applied on 27/04/14 and haven't heard naything either. We frontloaded everything and figured that we haven't heard anything because we uploaded everything they could possibly need. Still, we have chosen to wait until the 3 months processing guideline time (as quoted on the DIBP website) is up before we contact anyone there as we figured that the first thing they'd say was that they were still within time-frame and to be patient. If you look at the spreadsheet (link below) that @torrentkid has kindly put together, you'll see that the visa grants for the Feb and March gangs are coming through pretty steadily everyday now. I reckon it'll be before the end of this month that the April gang get their good news - which is within in the 3 month time frame :-)

Edited by emwatson

Hi @minimel2710

We applied on 27/04/14 and haven't heard naything either. We frontloaded everything and figured that we haven't heard anything because we uploaded everything they could possibly need. Still, we have chosen to wait until the 3 months processing guideline time (as quoted on the DIBP website) is up before we contact anyone there as we figured that the first thing they'd say was that they were still within time-frame and to be patient. If you look at the spreadsheet (link below) that @torrentkid has kindly put together, you'll see that the visa grants for the Feb and March gangs are coming through pretty steadily everyday now. I reckon it'll be before the end of this month that the April gang get their good news - which is within in the 3 month time frame :-)

thank you for your good advice emwatson. :) I know that patience is the key but it's soo much easier said than done. That spread sheet is encouraging and I am hoping that you are right in your thinking that the April gang will get their grants by the end of the month... :)

thank you for your good advice emwatson. :) I know that patience is the key but it's soo much easier said than done. That spread sheet is encouraging and I am hoping that you are right in your thinking that the April gang will get their grants by the end of the month... :)

Believe me, I know how you feel! I'm still checking everyday! :-)